OOT Thread

Daniel

I'm assuming he posted that after they blew their 3 goal lead. It didnt matter in the end though.

yeah make sense... i was watching the Rangers game didnt catch the pens/panthers.

Callahan has so much heart its unreal... lost his stick on the PK, blocked 2 big shots and cleared the puck himself and checked a guy on his way to the bench. he scored too

Edited by SterioDesign

yeah make sense... i was watching the Rangers game didnt catch the pens/panthers.

Callahan has so much heart its unreal... lost his stick on the PK, blocked 2 big shots and cleared the puck himself and checked a guy on his way to the bench. he scored too

Yeah saw that shift also. It always sucks for a fan when you see ur leader going that hard and the rest of the team is sh!tting the bed. Obviously I didn't want the rags to win, so I was happy they lost but it must have sucked for rags fans. Haha oh well.

Yeah saw that shift also. It always sucks for a fan when you see ur leader going that hard and the rest of the team is sh!tting the bed. Obviously I didn't want the rags to win, so I was happy they lost but it must have sucked for rags fans. Haha oh well.

haha yeah one of my good buddy is a Rags fan and he's on the edge of the cliff these days lol everything is going so wrong

haha yeah one of my good buddy is a Rags fan and he's on the edge of the cliff these days lol everything is going so wrong

Same here, one of my friends who is a rags fan joked on twitter that he is contemplating becoming a black hawks fan. I said its typical for a rags fan to ride the bandwagon so he said maybe he would root for Nashville. Like seeing all the fans jumping ship after all the bogus hype over the summer.

Mark Fraser also has an insanely fortunate 1159 PDO coming into tonight. That regression is going to be horrendous.

leafs fans are funny they think Fraser's actually good. And then every devils fan everywhere will laugh in unison