GDT: Devils vs. Flyers 3/11/12

lazer

http://kovalbeast.ytmnd.com/

Q: What has Bryzgalov taught you?

A: I will not reveal all the secrets. It’s in between us goalies. We have our own language, But seriously, Ilya has told me stories about life and hockey

What type of a goalie are you?

I wouldn't say that I am a 100 percent butterfly goalie. I am a hybrid.

Maybe you try to mimic someone else, another goaltender?

No, I don't. Maybe when I was a very young boy I had an idol - Martin Brodeur

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Puck-Daddy-chats-with-Flyers-Sergei-Bobrovsky-a?urn=nhl-284134

Edited by lazer

You would not believe how empty this building is.. If we had another 2k it would be embarrassing.. This one is midweek Thrashers when both teams are fighting for the top draft pick

Edit - I'm exaggerating a bit but for a Sunday against the Flyers its beyond sad

Edited by Colin226

You would not believe how empty this building is.. If we had another 2k it would be embarrassing.. This one is midweek Thrashers when both teams are fighting for the top draft pick

Edit - I'm exaggerating a bit but for a Sunday against the Flyers its beyond sad

yea u can c how empty it is on tv

Don't want to turn this into another "Devils attendance issues" thread, but imagine if this team ever suffers through a 2-to-4 year stretch of irrelevance.

882 points for Elias...it's a longshot, but he could crack 900 points this season if he has a couple of monster offensive games...

It is a sunday night and day light savings. Both - who te fvck wants to goto work monday tired.

Elias looking like it's 2001 with that kind of speed. He has had a couple bursts lately. Nice to know he can still turn on the jets when he needs to.

This has been his steadiest year since signing the big deal. He had a strong year in '08-'09, but he slowed up in the second half a bit that season...this year he's just been so consistent.

On tv is shows. There are a ton of empty seats from what I see on tv and it is not just the clubs but the ends too.

In fact because it is daylight savings I would think it would be more packed since it will seem like it is starting and ending earlier when tomorrow is a weekday.

This has been his steadiest year since signing the big deal. He had a strong year in '08-'09, but he slowed up in the second half a bit that season...this year he's just been so consistent.

Definitely. For so long he was counted on to be the go-to-guy or the next in line.

I'm not overly big on stats, but with teams worried about Parise and Kovy with their top guys, Elias seems to be killing his competition. In a couple years he'll be the perfect checking line player - if he isn't already.