Question about the new jersey sizes

djskellington

I was hoping someone could give me some advice on the sizing of the new Reebok edge authentic jerseys. I haven't bought one of the new ones yet, and I was told the sizing is a bit different from the old Koho's. The last two I bought were size 48 and they're perfect. So judging by size charts that I've seen... I guess I should go with the 52? Or the 56?

Edited by DJ Skellington

I was hoping someone could give me some advice on the sizing of the new Reebok edge authentic jerseys. I haven't bought one of the new ones yet, and I was told the sizing is a bit different from the old Koho's. The last two I bought were size 48 and they're perfect. So judging by size charts that I've seen... I guess I should go with the 52? Or the 56?

Depends how big you want it to be. The new edge jerseys fit tighter and I like it. I tried on all of the different sizes at the Devils Den, and would have liked a 48, but they don't make the edge authentic in a 48, so I ended up going with a 46 over the 50.

I would say 56 is too big if you had a 48, but the best thing for you to do is try it on before buying, since it has such a big price tag.

The new RBK Edge jerseys are tighter around the chest. So if you want to wear with just a T-shirt underneath from a Koho 48 I would say 50 -52 easy. If you want a few layers or a sweatshirt possibily a 54. A 56 will be too large unless you intend to play and use pads underneath. The Premeir's run in L,M,S so that's a different story. If you do a keyword search you will run into a size equivilancy chart somewhere online...I have had success w/that before. Good luck!

BTW, DJ Skellington...since I'm in L.A. I might reccomend Hockey Giant in Anaheim. They won't have authentics but have the replicas...additionally there wherehouse is in Carlsbad (abouth halfway between Irvine and San Diego) and they have everything that is on the online site if you ever decide to take a road trip.

The new RBK Edge jerseys are tighter around the chest. So if you want to wear with just a T-shirt underneath from a Koho 48 I would say 50 -52 easy. If you want a few layers or a sweatshirt possibily a 54. A 56 will be too large unless you intend to play and use pads underneath. The Premeir's run in L,M,S so that's a different story. If you do a keyword search you will run into a size equivilancy chart somewhere online...I have had success w/that before. Good luck!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.