GDT: N.A. Legends vs RUS Legends @ 1pm

Colin226

I am really disappointed to hear that Toms River was repped by a Flyer. :P Wish I was home and could have went to this though. Just another reason I love this organization, great to see them helping out the Shore...

Edited by Steven M.

Claude Lemieux looked a little upset yesterday that he didn't get a huge applause when they showed his face on the jumbotron

Pretty sh!tty if that's the case. Deserves a standing O.

Damn fvcking straight. Pep was and is the most clutch player we've ever had in terms of big goals. I can tell you I would have been standing and applauding had I been there.

This was a fantastic event. We picked up a game worn of our favorite player and since it was for charity it's all good. The VIP afterwards was well worth the $100 a ticket as mostly every player came and greeted us. The Devils almuni and returning players were great and the non-Devils players were great....Leetch especially. Alexei Yashin and Carol Alt signed for everyone. Once Carol arrived people forgot all about Alexei.

Had a good time at the game today. A lot of fun and for a good cause. The on-ice auctions went really well, I thought. And the concourse table sold out of T-shirts and sweatshirts.

One of the funniest moments was when Kasparaitis skated out in front of Guerin just as he started into a penalty shot.