RED SOX TAKE THE LEAD!!

http://www.twincities.com/ci_7584709?nclick_check=1

SHOOTER CHARLEY WALTERS :

A little birdie says the Boston Red Sox have become the favorite in the Johan Santana trade sweepstakes.

The Twins would receive four players for the Twins' two-time Cy Young Award winner, including center fielder Coco Crisp, 28. Others would be shortstop prospect Jed Lowry, 23; left-handed pitcher Jon Lester, 23; and right-handed pitcher Justin Masterson, 22.

I guess hank is gonna hafta put cano on the block now..heheh :evilcry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Yankees trade Hughes, Melky, and someone like Kennedy, Horne, Jackson, or Tabata for Santana I am going to be pissed. Let the kids stay and develop. I hate how Hank Steinbrenner has come in and taken away control from Cashman, now they are just letting the Red Sox be their puppet master. Santana isn't going to bring a WS to NY, developing prospects and keeping the blue chippers like Hughes along with a cast of other prospects will. This is shaping up to be a horrible offseason.

If the Yankees trade Hughes, Melky, and someone like Kennedy, Horne, Jackson, or Tabata for Santana I am going to be pissed. Let the kids stay and develop. I hate how Hank Steinbrenner has come in and taken away control from Cashman, now they are just letting the Red Sox be their puppet master. Santana isn't going to bring a WS to NY, developing prospects and keeping the blue chippers like Hughes along with a cast of other prospects will. This is shaping up to be a horrible offseason.

Who are you calling a mofo ass wipe.

How about your Raiders eh? Realy at the top of the league this year MOFO.

Don't call me that when i didn't provoke it at all. Ass whole.

Back and forth, back and forth.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Boston Red Sox won't give the Minnesota Twins a deadline to accept their offer for left-handed ace Johan Santana, declining on Monday to match the ultimatum issued a day earlier by Yankees scion Hank Steinbrenner.

This whole thing is going nowhere. The twins really dont want to give him up and the yankees and sox just seem to be in it to keep the other from getting him. Now there saying the Angels may be stepping into the bidding war. Seems like this thing is just going to go on and on and on and on and on. Now Yankees are saying their out but hello A-Rod is a Yankee and they were out of that to.