Jacques Lemaire Retires

njdevil26

IT HAS BEGUN!!! Start from the top like i said in the other thread. Knew he wouldn't be fired BUT didn't see him retiring!

step 1 in the rebuild 50% done not bad at least we aren't scrambling to start the process 2 days before the draft!

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAF NATION! :horse:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why??

I KILLED Suckora (for almost a decade now) for qutting on this team, what Langs did was a THOUSAND times worse!

you may be right.......but

I have been a Langenbrunner fan for a long time and would hate to see him go..

Why??

I KILLED Suckora (for almost a decade now) for qutting on this team, what Langs did was a THOUSAND times worse!

Don't worry, Lou said Lemaire was a great coach and he was excited to have him back. Lou also said Langs was a great captain and he was excited to have him back. :lol: Langs won't make it to the draft.

Highly unlikely.

I think with JL out the door Langs reverts back to the strong leader he was.

You mean with his TWO goals in his last 14 PLAYOFF games???

Yeah that's inspiring leadership....maybe it's the 6 assists, or his -6 in those same games......

(damn having to edit because I missed the key word :rant: )

Edited by CRASHER

I liked Jacques, he did a lot for this team, the players he molded, winning in 95 was a awsome feeling we were told we had no chance to beat the Red Wings let alone sweep them. I really felt we were in trouble this year when after the Olympics he kept changing the lines and no scoring. That continued into the playoffs, with no chemistry.

Any way you look at it he is gone and we are team without a coach again, One thing that did bother me was in the press conf the Maven asked if he told the players he said no I let Lou do that, there must be some resentment from the players

Any way you look at it he is gone and we are team without a coach again, One thing that did bother me was in the press conf the Maven asked if he told the players he said no I let Lou do that, there must be some resentment from the players

According to the reports JL tried to tell the players, but got emotional and couldn't. That said based on some of the quotes from Langs there probably was some resentment in the locker room.

Highly unlikely.

I think with JL out the door Langs reverts back to the strong leader he was.

That would make him an even bigger fraud than he appears to be now. If the guy shut it down to try and prove a point to the coach he should be sentenced to Albany next year. That kind of bs pathetic.

Edited by titans04

Zubrus signed without knowing who was the coach because he stole the bank from Lou in both money and time. Will Kovy and Martin sign without knowing who the coach is? Sure if they also break the bank with money and time. Will Lou keep making these money and time mistakes? Like Rolston & Pando along with many others in the past 4 years!