GDT Devils at Panthers

ZeroGravityFat

Honestly Marty was our best player tonight but I think he wanted that short handed goal back.

Parise has been sucking this year and like everyone has said he has to produce. Kovy has even been stepping it up a notch.

I want to know our final faceoff stats were. We couldn't win a critical one for our lives this game.

Salvador should be gone soon. I am done with him.

I think we got thrown around more with tedenby in instead of napalm. I didn't even notice tedenby at all tonight.

Sykora is our new rolston with the way he goes wide on his shots in scoring opportunities.

Steve needs to tell chico to shut the fvck up.

Edited by DevsMan84

Florida laughed in their fvcking faces. This team will never be anything again dude. What a fvcking let down. We saw what they were capable of..they are pretenders. They don't suck...they just aren't anything to fear. What a waste of two points. Everyone remember this game when we miss the playoffs by 2 points. fvcking losers.

kill yourself.

In my opinion, Zach is starting to crumble from the weight of the C. He isnt doing what he does best.....play the game. Its obvious hes trying to push himself to hard.....I think its also safe to say that if this keeps up as far as the play of the team....Zach is gone before we know it.

He was almost too calm, though he did admit the team 'stopped playing' after the first goal, that wasn't on camera, Steve had to add that in later. He said he wasn't angry. I hope he's lying, cause this team deserves an ***-kicking. This isn't just about tonight. They gave up three third-period goals in Boston, almost gave up a three-goal lead in Tampa and even made the end of the Buffalo game more exciting than it needed to be.

Thanks for the update. Agree on all your points.

Well if not Zach, who is going to want to be captain? I guess you have to give it to Kovalchuk.

hmmm, I wonder how Zajac would handle it.

Give it to Elias. If Elias doesnt want it, then it goes to Kovy. Then Zajac.

I really cant take 2 seasons of this garbage they call hockey in a row. I really cant. I get all hyped up after a 3 goal lead in 1 period....just to have my heart broken.

Edited by Quinn01

Maybe Zach simply hasn't recovered fully from his injury yet.. Or maybe the injury has set him back permanently, who knows.. Maybe it's team chemistry issues. While I see some people here say the offense is good, I just don't see it. Even though it's been better the last couple of games we still score to few goals, and our PP creativity and movement is still sh!t. The only thing keeping us afloat is the best PK in the league.

Whatever the reason; right now we're better off with a solid trade come jan 1st. Especially if it's true that he's looking for 7-8M.. That's completely absurd for a player of his current caliber. I'd rather trade him for dibs on Eric Staals first born male then pay him that.

Trade Parise + Greene for Weber + pick.

Why risk Parise never rebounding to his old self? Why risk him leaving?

Get a stud defenseman and get rid of the joke that is Greene.

Would be a great move.

Are you really that stupid or are you just joking? Greene has been the best defender for us this season hands down. hes a +2 and has 8 points this season (Leading the defenders)

I have had enough of you bashing other members on here and just being a dick. Either say something smart and positive or fvck off. End of discussion.

• Like 1

Trade Parise + Greene for Weber + pick.

Why risk Parise never rebounding to his old self? Why risk him leaving?

Get a stud defenseman and get rid of the joke that is Greene.

Would be a great move.

Never gonna happen. Lou is going to hold steady to status quo, we won't make the playoffs and Zach will go to UFA leaving us with a handful of nothing.

Are you really that stupid or are you just joking? Greene has been the best defender for us this season hands down. hes a +2 and has 8 points this season (Leading the defenders)

I have had enough of you bashing other members on here and just being a dick. Either say something smart and positive or fvck off. End of discussion.

You are so god damn stupid!

• Like 1

You're a poopy head! No you're a poopy head!

1792960_o.gif

Lol. This reminds me of the siamese twins clip on tosh.o. "I'll teach you a lesson, no I'll teach you a lesson!" lol. I would post a link, but I'm on my phone.

As for zach, I don't think it's time to panic. I do, however, feel that he should be in front of the net much more. It is where he scores the majority of his goals after all.