KEEP THE FAITH

ghdi

As I've said before, let's see la crack under the pressure. Send this back to la and watch them really fold.

This is stating the obvious, but the next game is a pretty big deal. LA hasn't lost two games in a row, or a game 5, or even a game on the road at all. If the Devils can find a way to win the next one at home, it definitely has to put some doubt in LA's minds.

As I've said before, let's see la crack under the pressure. Send this back to la and watch them really fold.

Exactly, I already saw tonight to some clumsy play especially a few by Quick with puck handling. It's gunna tough considering that they have lost 2 in a row or on the road at all but In the finals and with this much on the line, The boys hopefully find a way to crack this open.

LGD!!!

Edited by MoKovy

Exactly, I already saw tonight to some clumsy play especially a few by Quick with puck handling. It's gunna tough considering that they have lost 2 in a row or on the road at all but In the finals and with this much on the line, The boys hopefully find a way to crack this open.

LGD!!!

They have 14 penalties in 4 games. If we can somehow, someway, get the damn power play working, we can really get to them. They have killed off 51 of their last 53 and seem to always take really stupid ones. Please Oatesy, get this sh!t together. I want to see a power play like the one we had against the Rags that went tic-tac-Kovy.

They have 14 penalties in 4 games. If we can somehow, someway, get the damn power play working, we can really get to them. They have killed off 51 of their last 53 and seem to always take really stupid ones. Please Oatesy, get this sh!t together. I want to see a power play like the one we had against the Rags that went tic-tac-Kovy.

Haha the tic-tac-kovy is one of the prettiest plays this postseason, easily

I know it angers me to see how much our power play fails BUT i did see improvement tonight. The puck was moving right and some decent shots and chances were given. I would love to see tic-tac play as we did to the Rags, and If we can crack it the series would have a decently large advantage in our favor.

Yea definitely. The first power play we had tonight was our best one in a while despite not putting one in. We definitely are headed in the right direction after tonight and I KNOW they will be doing their damndest to avoid losing the Cup on home ice. If we can somehow get hot with the man advantage though, that'd be the best thing to happen to this team.

Devils in 7

1. Our PP has to get going

2. If we win game 5, the pressure will really be on LA, and they have not had to face pressure or adversity all playoffs long. They were 15-2 coming into last night’s game. That ridiculous record has to come back down to earth.

3. Tallinder is a huge difference for us back there

4. Kovy’s back will improve in the two days off we have here

Also, email NBC and tell them to mike our crowd like they do every other team. The rock will be rocking

Email:

nbcsportshelp@nbcuni.com

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1

Devils in 7

2. If we win game 5, the pressure will really be on LA, and they have not had to face pressure or adversity all playoffs long. They were 15-2 coming into last night’s game. That ridiculous record has to come back down to earth.

Agreed and to the PP going it actually has improved quite a bit in game 4 i got a really good feeling about next game to see it in action. They can do this, pressure pressure!

LGD!

Devils in 7

Also, email NBC and tell them to mike our crowd like they do every other team. The rock will be rocking

Email:

nbcsportshelp@nbcuni.com

alright alright, but christ, remember: one game at a time

Honestly I think at this point I can just appreciate the win and every thing from here is extra. I would love a STF win at the Rock and I'm not going to look farther than that as a comeback would be historic and I am just happy I can appreciate a unexpected great run by the devils.... As the mantra is this time of year, one shift, one period, one game. Lets get the Rock going and will the team to a win on Saturday!

I believed after Game 4 (because, prior to that, let's face it: it didn't really feel like we were fighting for the Cup. We were playing in the series, but we seemed out of it with Kings winning everything). But after tonight, I'm like "OMG, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!111oneeleven". :D We ARE in the Final, we have a legitimate shot at the Cup!!

well my prediction is well on its way, now we will encounter a desperate kings in front of their fans making mistakes and drawing penalties out of frustration. we need to capitalize on those and we will be good to go for wednesday.

Look out for Penner, looked like a bear mauling all of our players after every whistle last game.