GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 5 NJ @ PHI - 5/8/12

RunninWithTheDevil

Nothing beat going to my girlfriends house today who's family is all philly fans and me decked out in Devils apparel. Then the best part, setting all of the MacBook's homepages in an Apple Store in south jersey to www.newjerseydevils.com Then having the Mets sweep the phillies to top it all off

Down in south jersey right now at my Flyer fan gf's house and headed to the Cherry Hill Mall in a bit.. Love the Apple Store idea.. I'm going to do it!!

You should seriously start a 1975 chant. :P

Haha not a bad idea

On my way to the brewery I passed a dude with a huge Flyers bumper sticker and a car flag.. I got in front of him and made sure he saw my Devils license plate and window decal

Haha not a bad idea

On my way to the brewery I passed a dude with a huge Flyers bumper sticker and a car flag.. I got in front of him and made sure he saw my Devils license plate and window decal

you should get a flag like mine.

nobody in jersey has flags on their cars?

I remember when montreal made the ecf flags allll over the place feels good to drive around with none now and have my devils flag :D