GDT: Devils at Wash Noon 2/23

msweet

Bottom line is they're not getting enough done on offense. They have one goal. That's not good. Henrique is invisible, Zajac is invisible, Clarkson is now trying to pass too much instead of just shooting it, and Patty NEVER looks to shoot, he's always looking for the pass. Someone not named Kovy has to start shooting the fvcking puck, plain and simple.

Eh bad result but the team didn't entirely stink it up.

Moose struggled and that third goal was a miscommunication with him and Greene.

We need our players to shoot more.

Kovy played like a beast but couldn't carry the entire team.

Steve gionta should not be on the PK.

Like what I see from loktionov.

Faye looked a tad rusty but our defense struggled as a unit at times.

Still love what I see from larsson and Greene pairing.

Let just get the win tomorrow. I will be there!

Lol sky is falling again on Njdevs

I guess we are a draft lottery team because we split these two games with Washington?

No cause they have been bad for a fvcking long time. they won the first 2 games which were decent, played bad against washington but somehow won cause they got in penalty trouble, played like sh!t against MTL... played alright but sh!t the bed against boston at the end of the game, played decent against a bad islanders team, played like sh!t against pittsburgh, then had a good stretch of 4 games against rangers, lighting and pens then played like sh!t ever since.

we squeezed a bunch of wins while playing bad, and in the long run "a win is a win" mentality is gonna catch up if they are not playing well.

yeah...we barely beat this team Thursday (wouldve lost without all those PP's in the third), today we get embarrassed. Without Kovi scoring we dont put up much offense.

Our PK is really weak, and we cant win a face-off to save our lives. Not jumping off a cliff here, but Lou needs to help out with a trade.