DEVILS SIGN BRIAN ROLSTON

Confusious

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the move.

Rolston immediately upgrades our PP. Lou knew this was necessary.

I hate the fourth year at 5 million, but I understand why he had to do it.

Lou is trying to win a Cup with this core with Brodeur in the next couple of years.

This is an excellent signing. It doesnt matter if you dont like the money or the years, Rolston fits this team like a glove.

I think so as well.

And now he can wear a decent sweater again. Not those Wild PJs.

If 17 teams were bidding for him, then he took a hometown discount to comeback here (thanks Mrs. Rolston!!!).

$5 million for Rolston is a stretch, but I will take this!

Definitely. Im sure there were quite few teams offering 6mil/yr and maybe more for 2 years.. but he wants to play here in NJ

Hmmmm overpayment , but one which might sucseed ,and is to be expected in the current climate of NHL contracts, we still have $$$ to play with so this is positive news.

Glad to have him on the team, we instantly have an more effective power play, and a great PK player with Offensive skill as well as size, I like this move and thought he was the player the Devils could utilise and Lou would move for.

Love the move.

Rolston immediately upgrades our PP. Lou knew this was necessary.

I hate the fourth year at 5 million, but I understand why he had to do it.

Lou is trying to win a Cup with this core with Brodeur in the next couple of years.

This is an excellent signing. It doesnt matter if you dont like the money or the years, Rolston fits this team like a glove.

Devils PP and PK just got a lot better.

A little long on the years, but I love the fact that Lou clearly had his guy in mind and was willing to go a little beyond what he probably wanted to to bring him here. It's hard not to like this deal...good job Lou.