Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 11-12

Quinn01

I was. :lol:

If I win 3rd I'll have no problem accepting the bronze although I have a feeling my third place battle will end up being closely contested then the 5-0 score it is as of now.

It's better then my other league losing out to someone that finished last basically all year. (I got 4th even while having D. Sedin, Iggy, Malkin, Henrik, LOLuongo, Perry, Gaborik, Letang, Ovi...I could go on lmao. It was a deep league too. 30 total players and 6 people in the league.)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my playoff league too...sorta makes up for the disaster that was my roto league season, especially since I went into the playoffs winning only two of nine weeks, but wound up beating the 6-7-8 seeds in blowouts after every other high seed lost in the first round :lol:

1st LatendresseOduya

2nd Sworn Defenders

3rd Hells Legion

4th MJMazzarone

5th jbgordon

6th AboveTheRadar

Champion!

Thanks everyone for being a part of this. Again it was my first time hosting it and I plan to do it again next season. I will absolutely make changes that were a bitch this season and make it more enjoyable next year. Thanks again!

Edited by Quinn01

1st LatendresseOduya

2nd Sworn Defenders

3rd Hells Legion

4th MJMazzarone

5th jbgordon

6th AboveTheRadar

Champion!

Thanks everyone for being a part of this. Again it was my first time hosting it and I plan to do it again next season. I will absolutely make changes that were a bitch this season and make it more enjoyable next year. Thanks again!

Suggestions:

1) 1 or 2 IR spots

2) Unlimited roster weekly moves, or at least more than 2 (with waivers, etc)

3) Change SHG/SHA to just SHP(oints), and change PPG to PPP(oints)

4) Add Hits or Blocks to make up for losing a stat (short handed goals/assists merging to one)

IR was the prohibitive part for me... as I carried players I definitely didn't want to drop. So I had to play with a short bench most of the year (Crosby), and the random injuries throughout the season.

Suggestions:

1) 1 or 2 IR spots

2) Unlimited roster weekly moves, or at least more than 2 (with waivers, etc)

3) Change SHG/SHA to just SHP(oints), and change PPG to PPP(oints)

4) Add Hits or Blocks to make up for losing a stat (short handed goals/assists merging to one)

IR was the prohibitive part for me... as I carried players I definitely didn't want to drop. So I had to play with a short bench most of the year (Crosby), and the random injuries throughout the season.

Duly noted. I know that the IR spots were an issue and that is a simple fix as are the other suggestions that you made.

Thanks, again, only my suggestions, not trying to issue mandates :)

The season was fun!

Nah man not a problem. Like I said this was my first year hosting a fantasy league so I had no idea what I really was doing. Any suggestions I can get I take. Your suggestions were valid so I appreciate it. haha