GDT: Moose VS Buffalo (Devils VS Sabres) 3/7/13

Devil Fan

fonz.gif Ayyyeeeee.

No thanks - I dont think I'd ever want Evil Fonzie coaching the Devils.

I wouldn't either guy is a big retard, but at least he has the balls to assign blame on someone and bench them. Our coach is clearly incapable.

devils and wild are talking about a deal that would send dany heatley to new jersey. 

heatley, 2013 5th to new jersey for tallinder, josefson, 2013 2nd and 2013 4th..

if this happens we need to thank parise. heatley and kovy in atl were fun to watch. heatley makes 7.5 mil this season and next. hes been playing on the 3rd line in Minnesota. i know for a fact he has already waived his NMC.. 

that daneyko girl sing beautifully...

devils and wild are talking about a deal that would send dany heatley to new jersey. 

heatley, 2013 5th to new jersey for tallinder, josefson, 2013 2nd and 2013 4th..

if this happens we need to thank parise. heatley and kovy in atl were fun to watch. heatley makes 7.5 mil this season and next. hes been playing on the 3rd line in Minnesota. i know for a fact he has already waived his NMC..

where do you take your information?

devils and wild are talking about a deal that would send dany heatley to new jersey.

if this happens we need to thank parise. heatley and kovy in atl were fun to watch. heatley makes 7.5 mil this season and next. hes been playing on the 3rd line in Minnesota. i know for a fact he has already waived his NMC..

whoa is that from a source? Because Tallinder is hurt.

I didn't know heatley made 7.5, that's a lot

yea hes worth it. its only 7.5 this year and next. then he is  UFA. we have so many players coming off the books after this season....ELIAS,ZUBRUS.CLARKSON.PONI. not gonna resign all of them prob 2 of them at most. would not be suprised if we bought out moose or volchenkov over the summer.. heatley on a line with kovy sounds like something we could use.  loktionov is nice but hes not on a kovy level. heatley is a world class player.

yea hes worth it. its only 7.5 this year and next. then he is  UFA. we have so many players coming off the books after this season....ELIAS,ZUBRUS.CLARKSON.PONI. not gonna resign all of them prob 2 of them at most. would not be suprised if we bought out moose or volchenkov over the summer.. heatley on a line with kovy sounds like something we could use.  loktionov is nice but hes not on a kovy level. heatley is a world class player.

good points. lets watch this play out.

damn henrique with a nice opportunity.  I've already seen Harrold whiff on the puck at least twice, but thats nit picking.  

kostopoulos looks just whatever, nothing good nothing bad