GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 5 NJ @ PHI - 5/8/12

RunninWithTheDevil

whatever happens from here on out if you had told me they'd be in the playoffs and advance to second round in sept id sign up for it all day. to be here in the final four just to be still playing again with the trees in full bloom has been fun. beat the rangers? why not maybe anything is possible at this point and maybe this group as flawed and as bi polar as they can look has something in them that cant be explained.

Lame that MSG couldn't do a postgame for every possible elimination game. I can understand maybe Games 1 and 2 but come on now. And if we do play the Rangers next we'll probably get stuck with that dopey Hockey Night Live studio setup with Dano in the middle of all the Ranger/Isle guys. If we play the Caps it'll probably be same ****, only home postgames.

Back to the conference finals! This has been the most exhilerating Devils season in many years and I'm so proud of our team! I'm so happy that our young guys and our leaders (Zach, Kovy) who haven't been this far are getting to experience what it's like.

Let's Go Devils!!!!!

Edited by Meals on Wheels

the reddit Devils page bet the Flyers page that whoever lost the series would have to post a banner on their page depicting the winner. Claiming the rules of the bet state it has to be "classy"

F that! since when are Flyers or their fans EVER classy to us!? The mod said a banner about Lindros is bad because depicting ending a player's career isn't classy. :rolleyes: