GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

Cachorro Louco

Should Lokti have handled that puck? Probably. But there was no excuse for Harrold to throw it in front of his own net like that to begin with. You're just asking for trouble with passes like that.

Exactly, it's a stupid play, I'm not blaming someone for grenade handling something they didn't expect.    That's like blaming Tedenby for making a poor play while playing defenseman because the defenseman is busy chasing after his tail

Hahahah exactly. You gotta learn man, on this website loktionov is the next second coming of teemu selanne, that couldnt possibly have been his fault. But hey if tedenby or gionta did that, theyd be the garbage ones. Look at njdevs4978, he wants teddy benched because he failed to clear the zone earlier, yet he created one of the few great scoring chances of this game. Nothing but biased opinions. There's a lot of silly geese here.

So when you get pressured the correct play is to randomly heave the puck into the slot?   Good to know

Hahahah exactly. You gotta learn man, on this website loktionov is the next second coming of teemu selanne, that couldnt possibly have been his fault. But hey if tedenby or gionta did that, theyd be the garbage ones and should be benched or sent down immediately. Look at njdevs4978, he wants teddy benched because he failed to clear the zone earlier, yet he created one of the few great scoring chances of this game. Nothing but biased opinions. There's a lot of silly geese here.

Should Lokti have handled that puck? Probably. But there was no excuse for Harrold to throw it in front of his own net like that to begin with. You're just asking for trouble with passes like that.

that's a routine breakout pass that is made a dozen times a game. I want Harrold benched so badly but that play was on loktionov.

Exactly, it's a stupid play, I'm not blaming someone for grenade handling something they didn't expect.    That's like blaming Tedenby for making a poor play while playing defenseman because the defenseman is busy chasing after his tail

So when you get pressured the correct play is to randomly heave the puck into the slot?   Good to know

who heaved the puck into the slot harrold? HE HIT LOKTIONOV RIGHT ON HIS TAPE!!!! it was a breakout play silly. That same play happens about 12 times a game.

Hahahah exactly. You gotta learn man, on this website loktionov is the next second coming of teemu selanne, that couldnt possibly have been his fault. But hey if tedenby or gionta did that, theyd be the garbage ones. Look at njdevs4978, he wants teddy benched because he failed to clear the zone earlier, yet he created one of the few great scoring chances of this game. Nothing but biased opinions. There's a lot of silly geese here.

I don't give a crap that he couldn't clear the zone, he isn't good enough OFFENSIVELY to live with his defensive gaffes.  

that's a routine breakout pass that is made a dozen times a game. I want Harrold benched so badly but that play was on loktionov.

It was a suicide pass into the slot in his own end. You learn in pee wee not to make that pass. The fact that an "NHL" player made that decision is astounding.

Edited by PWW

I don't care if he was playing goal, Tedenby threw the puck away. He didn't even look he just threw it out of his way like it was a grenade and it has nothing to do with covering for a defenseman. I counted at least 3 times Zajac picked up a puck in his own zone on a defensive breakdown and he didn't heave it out blindly. It's about being aware of what you're doing with the puck in all zones in all situations and Tedenby didn't do that which is why he's in the doghouse among other things.

It was a suicide pass into the slot in his own end. You learn in pee wee not to make that pass. The fact that an "NHL" player made that decision is astounding.

I just think our D play is so bad that people start to think things like that are logical.   When in doubt, put it up the fvcking boards

What a stubborn stanley, its a basic breakout play idk what on earth youre arguing about, you dont see that play ten times a game? i guess you listen on the radio. Reguardless IT. HIT. HIM. ON. THE. TAPE. 

No I don't see that play ten times a game under duress, if I did, I'd have fvcking thrown my laptop out the window by now.   It was fvcking awful and irresponsible.   He just threw the puck into the fvcking slot, that's not a breakout, it's a potential centering pass.   They're lucky he realized it enough to chip it.  I'm not saying Lokti can play worth a lick, but I'm not blaming forwards for stupid decisions made by defensemen

I don't care if he was playing goal, Tedenby threw the puck away. He didn't even look he just threw it out of his way like it was a grenade and it has nothing to do with covering for a defenseman. I counted at least 3 times Zajac picked up a puck in his own zone on a defensive breakdown and he didn't heave it out blindly. It's about being aware of what you're doing with the puck in all zones in all situations and Tedenby didn't do that which is why he's in the doghouse among other things.

Zajac is an awful comparison.   He's sound enough that he could actually BE a defenseman

I feel like Gionta is out there literally every time I look, the whole 4th line for that matter. Big faceoff in your own end with 3 minutes left? Gionta. Need to score to answer back after CBJ score? Gionta. Does DeBoer not know that Gio is the worst faceoff man in the league?

Edited by PWW

The problem with Harold is that the sole reason he is in there is because the coaches have some perceived notion that he is good offensively. When in fact he constantly breaks up the offensive rhythm by mishandling passes and losing the zone.

That's not to mention many bad breakout and neutral zone passes and turnovers.

He only thing he has on Larsson is speed. Which isn't enough of an advantage to warrant him to play. I'm a bid deboer supporter but he is losing me quickly by constantly playing harrold