only thing worse than losing yesterday is when

GIANTS79

Only thing worse than when the Devils lose is when that same exact team blows a lead and loses to the Flyers the day before and than beat the Devils the next day.  The Jets better beat the Rangers on Tuesday at least.  Imagine within a few days them beating the Devils when losing the Rangers and Flyers so close together.

it's frustrating seeing them play so poorly the last 7 games (I felt they didn't play that well in the wins against the Caps or Flyers), but still a long way to go.  Don't forget they lost a home game to Tampa last year (who was very bad last year).  Devils are always a second half team and the last 2 years they were off to bad starts where this year they had a great start to still cushion this recent bad 7 game play

I agree about taking care of their own business, but every point still matters and to my point of the flyers/devils/jets that's 4 pts that go in the flyers favor by coming back to win their game while the Devils lose their game this weekend to them.  I just hope it doesn't cost them in the end.  I'd really like to see the Flyers get buried with my hatred for them and it looks like they are turning things around and could be a threat.

I sort of hate this school of thought, nothing personal. First and foremost the Devils need to take care of their own problems or nothing else matters anyway. We're still not halfway through. If this was the last week of the season, I could see it being worthy of a thread.

they had that really great weekend where they played great hockey in both games against the Pens, but they haven't played a full 60 minute game since.  they had bad stretches even in the games they won.   Hopefully they'll get out of these bad habits soon

It's been a bad stretch of late.  Hard to watch.  The D has been stinkin' up the joint. Cant seem to get out of their own way.  We'll just have to ride out the storm and hope they dont continue to get into bad habits.  Would like to see a little more fight against the boards as well.