• Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

October 13th 2011 scheduled events:

• My wife's birthday
  • Day before the launch of the iPhone 4s
  • First day of New York City Comic Con
  • Bruno Mars concert in Hallenstadion Switzerland (http://www.brunomars.com/tour-dates/)
  • First Annual Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival

Oh and of course...

devils-gif.png?w=150&h=150 VS 200px-Los_Angeles_Kings_svg.png

Or maybe its...

9adbf_05-cam-janssen-Bill-Kostroun-ap-ph-247x300.jpg VS 5419585340_burger_king_king_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Or...

Naughty_By_Nature-Flags_3-300x300.jpg VS top-10-notorious-gangs_2.jpg

^^^That's Naughty By Nature vs The LA Crips...anywho...

With a 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday night the Devils look to make their season record 2-1-0-0 when they take on the Los Angeles Kings. A rare west coast visit from a team in the Pacific Division.

This also may be our first game against former team mate Trent Hunter. In interviews today with the Devils players after practice, some quotes from the players were: "It's gonna be hard to see him in a different jersey", "He was such a team guy...missed greatly in the locker room", "Yeah, he was my roommate during roadtrips so it'll be tough but if he challenges me to drop I'm gonna drop the gloves, no questions asked!" and "I think we'll miss his annual pumpkin pie eating contest most...."

Predicted Devils Line Up:

Zach Parise-Patrik Elias-Petr Sykora

Ilya Kovalchuk-Jacob Josefson-Nick Palmieri

Mattias Tedenby-Dainius Zubrus-David Clarkson

Rod Pelley-Brad Mills-Cam Janssen

Andy Greene-Adam Larsson

Henrik Tallinder-Mark Fayne

Bryce Salvador-Anton Volchenkov

Martin Brodeur

Johan Hedberg

Predicted Los Angeles Kings Line Up:

Simon Gagne-Anze Kopitar-Justin Williams

Brad Richardson-Mike Richards-Dustin Brown

Dustin Penner-Jarret Stoll-Trent Hunter

Kyle Clifford-Trevor Lewis-Ethan Moreau

Willie Mitchell-Drew Doughty

Jack Johnson-Rob Scuderi

Matt Greene-Alec Martinez

Jonathan Quick

Jonathan Bernier

HAT PHOTOS!!!!

new-jersey-devils-and-los-angeles-kings-new-era-hats.jpg

Los-Angeles-Kings-and-New-Jersey-Devils-New-Era-Hats-500x379.jpg

Los-Angeles-Kings-and-New-Jersey-Devils-New-Era-Fitted-Hats-500x379.jpg

Today's Predictions:

CamJan hits: 2

CamJan game ejections: 1 (after 2nd hit)

Kovy almost scores...on Marty: 1

Clarkarounds: 2

Parise smiles at camera for the puck bunnies: 4

Deb Placey messes up on pregame show: 5

Now finally...hot girls in Devils gear:

Alyssa+Milano.jpg

devils_dancers_9.jpg

This one actually is listed as one of the top 25 hottest icegirls! (

icegirls15_display_image.jpg?1266426723

newjerseydevils_display_image.jpg?1292522059

TY TY TY TY LA!!!!!

Los%2BAngeles%2BKings%2BIce%2BGirls%2B%25286%2529-750353.jpg

tumblr_l6cuxmAfvm1qd0bl1o1_500.jpg

314795_2249888039829_1027066289_32595981_1350616587_n.jpg

Ooooh baby!

New-Jersey-Bikini-350x350.jpg

koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gifLet's Go Devils!!!koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gif

Edited by Coorslight

Switched out one and added a couple LOL...

Also, feel free to discuss how quick Janssen get's Shananahan'd in TOI LMAO. I was gonna go into that also in my first post but wanted to get this going boogie.gif

I mentionned it in the other thread... I really think Janssen is going to do something real stupid trying to impress tOo much and make a bad decision... And its gonna cost us... Book it

I mentionned it in the other thread... I really think Janssen is going to do something real stupid trying to impress tOo much and make a bad decision... And its gonna cost us... Book it

We'll see, I don't wanna comment too much on Janssen as I'm a HUGE fan of his. I think the amount of energy he has pent up for his first regular season game will be immense. So he may do something stupid, which is why I put it in my prediction part. But this is also many years since his last stint with the Devils and he claims he's learned to control his energy. We'll see....he's gonna be fun to watch for sure!

As part of my Janssen/Shanahammer dilly I was gonna photoshop pics and go the whole 9 yards but had a meeting late tonight for work so definitely no time. Be awesome to have a chopped pic of Cam and Shanahan fighting in opposing jersey's....

Edited by Coorslight

We'll see, I don't wanna comment too much on Janssen as I'm a HUGE fan of his. I think the amount of energy he has pent up for his first regular season game will be immense. So he may do something stupid, which is why I put it in my prediction part. But this is also many years since his last stint with the Devils and he claims he's learned to control his energy. We'll see....he's gonna be fun to watch for sure!

As part of my Janssen/Shanahammer dilly I was gonna photoshop pics and go the whole 9 yards but had a meeting late tonight for work so definitely no time. Be awesome to have a chopped pic of Cam and Shanahan fighting in opposing jersey's....

am i suspecting that you know that i am a graphic designer and subtly suggesting me to do it ? Haha

Dear Devils,

If you don't win, I shall punish myself by drinking a six-pack of beer. If you win, I shall reward myself by drinking a 12-pack.

It's true that I win either way, but I want to more win.

Thanks in advance,

NJCro

• Like 2