GDT: SCF Game 7

StormJosh

BELIEVE!!!!!!

Just remember, according to the infinite universe theory, in some universe a game 7 is being played today and copies of ourselves will be celebrating.

Someone's been hanging out with Ilya Bryzgalov too much. LOL :-P

• Like 1

I admit to thinking of the "what if's" and "what could have been's"........especially Games 1 & 2, that's where this really hurts as a fan.

Hate even thinking about it, but I do. In reality we 'could' be lookng at Game 7 after getting whomped in Game 6, with a fresh 0-0 start.

Oh well, that what we do as fans. I still do it with Boschmann's disallowed goal in '91.......another year the Devs should have won the Cup

BELIEVE!!!!!!

Just remember, according to the infinite universe theory, in some universe a game 7 is being played today and copies of ourselves will be celebrating.

I still can't believe it's over too. I got so used to watching this Devils team avoid elimination and win each series that it's like I'm still looking for the next game to be played. It was so much fun this year.

Yeah, I miss hockey already! My dek hockey team starts practice next Tuesday, i can't wait. If I was a praying man I'd be praying the powers that be don't screw up the next CBA.....

I don't like this thread, and I think it should get deleted.

But in this universe, where the SCF Game 7 is being played... you love this thread and think it should be posted.

But in all universes, does not matter how paralleling its doing... this is funny:

Colonel Sandurz: Try here. Stop.

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then.

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: I can't.

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Dark Helmet: How soon?

• Like 2

I'm looking for the universe where we just won our 30th consecutive cup, no attendance or financial issues and I have free season tickets for life.

The only part about this thread that made me chuckle at all. Other than that, this thread doesn't need to exist.