Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

Rolston had a better game than Parise. I cannot believe the words I just typed ... but Rolston had a better game than Parise.

Zubrus was a beast. Kovalchuk was a monster. Rolston didn't suck. Every other forward sucked.

Martin and Greene had tremendous games. The rest of the defense was either average or below average.

Brodeur had a great start, not so great second half of the game.

The referees need to be lined up and shot. They've taken the game out of the players' hands and put it in their own. Not that it's an excuse. The better team will rise above it (and the better team has so far). But it sucks to see them destroy the ebb and flow of the game on their own whim, neverminding what's actually being committed or not committed by the players. The call on Niedermayer will haunt me for a very, very long time unless we see another 2000 miracle.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so bad for Parise. He tries so much every year, and for what? We all take it for a given that he will stay with this team for his whole career, but if this continues he may want out pretty soon. He can only show so much emotion and effort for so long before he finally gives up.

Dude maybe if you and Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

He will be crying once again on Thursday like losing to Team Canada gold medal.

Game 1

Referees:

Stephen Walkom, Wes McCauley

Linesmen:

Derek Amell, Scott Driscoll

Game 2

Referees:

Eric Furlatt, Mike Leggo

Linesmen:

David Brisebois, Jay Sharrers

Game 3

Referees:

Brad Meier, Brad Watson

Linesmen:

Steve Miller, Mark Shewchyk

Game 4

Referees:

Dennis LaRue, Chris Rooney

Linesmen:

Derek Amell, Scott Driscoll

LaRue, Rooney, and Waulkum are ALWAYS anti-Devils

Dude maybe if you and Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

Ummmmm... OK.

I want my dog back. I know just what he'd being doing... putting his head in my lap right on top of my computer - probably with a little low grumbly sigh.

Darwin would tell me you just can't get guys out of their heads...then he'd he'd growl under his breath "unless you're Scott Stevens" and go to sleep.

I sincerely hope Zach gets the "C" next year. So much heart, and so much of what this team needs... Jamie is not cut out for the role of a leader. My lasting memory of this game will be Carter's goal, and seeing Jamie reaching his stick out while his feet are cemented into the ice. A "real" Captain gets in front of that shot or at least keeps Carter from walking out front.

It's not all his fault, but it starts there.

Where was our heart this series?

/end rant

I quote you

That was NOT NJ style hockey.. good hard fought win but please do not play like that again.. 8 pp for phily ??? are you trying to give the game away? I wasnt impressed with the play tonight, more like run'n'gun type hockey not what NJ plays. hell of a game by ZP.

Ride the train.

Can we fire Lemaire tonight and save themselves the trouble after the season? I tried to defend him all year, but he's a moron.

Rolston had a better game than Parise. I cannot believe the words I just typed ... but Rolston had a better game than Parise.

I disagree. I just can't pick on Zach. He is clearly paying the price out there, drawing penalties and making things happen. The results are poor (no goals), but I thought he was pretty good.

Listen to LEMAIRE!!! Is this guy RETARDED?

KILL THIS GUY! FIRE HIM NOW!

Stop blaming Lemaire...Maybe if Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

We played well enough to win even though we lost.

apparently he started drinking early. other than Zubrus and Kovalchuk, I don't think we had a scoring chance inside 40 feet.

is there any way to fire this clown before we play again? I mean, technically Lowell could go home on Wednesday, get a plane to bring in Johnny Mac Thursday morning

OMG, thanks for that really bad/awkward visual. In any case, I disagree... I don't think Parise is lacking energy. He's been anything but lazy in these playoffs, but he's just being stifled by the Flyers really well.

I sincerely hope Zach gets the "C" next year. So much heart, and so much of what this team needs... Jamie is not cut out for the role of a leader. My lasting memory of this game will be Carter's goal, and seeing Jamie reaching his stick out while his feet are cemented into the ice. A "real" Captain gets in front of that shot or at least keeps Carter from walking out front.

It's not all his fault, but it starts there.

Where was our heart this series?

/end rant

I have not heard anyone in the media mention Langs name once this whole series. Are they laying off him because they know something we don't? Seems odd.

Stop blaming Lemaire...Maybe if Parise stopped going to the Jersey Shore to blow guys....he might have some energy to do something in the playoffs...how can you feel bad for a loser who never steps up in the playoffs.

This is just so dumb. Are you Doba ..... or Joba?