Andrew Peters Retires

LOTCB

My link

Kevin Oklobzija of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that Andrew Peters has retired from hockey. The former Sabres enforcer was last in the NHL with the Devils during the 2009-2010 season. Peters was with the Vancouver Canucks organization this season but didn't play a game. He skated for 2 games with the Rochester Americans this year.

Peters played in 229 NHL games scoring 4 goals and recording 650 penalty minutes.

I was gonna ask if you have a link, but then again there can only be four results on YouTube for "Andrew Peters Goal"

lmao.

Wow, i don't know if I found it by chance but i didn't realize that the golf swing was a gesture not a goal and coincidentally found it in the first clip I clicked on on YouTube. LOL.

@6:57

Good guy, I had a good conversation with him last year at the Team Meet and Greet. He was happy to talk to me about college and Syracuse and was a genuinely nice guy.

Terrible hockey player though.

I shared a few words with him also and he was more then happy to stand and talk to me. I wish him the best.

What's funny is calling Peters a terrible hockey player is like calling a successful local $5mil small business owner a terrible executive.

Perspective people!! Use it or lose it :evil:

Say what you want but the guy still made it to the NHL, more than most could ever dream of.

He had to put in the work to get there, and he some how managed to find a role.

The golf swing is legendary.

Great minds think alike :P

What's funny is calling Peters a terrible hockey player is like calling a successful local $5mil small business owner a terrible executive.

Perspective people!! Use it or lose it :evil:

Perspective would be realizing the context in which the discussion is occurring. In this case, its NHL players, not the general world population.

No actually perspective is realizing some dudes just want to ridicule and bitch :evil: any positive take on the subject currently held up for ridicule is seen as a challenge to their internet message boarding superiority - not simply broader view of the same truth.

IN the broader perspective - Peters sucks in the NHL as the millionaire next door sucks on the Forbes top 100. Does my stating that bother you?

A negative opinion of Peters skill doesn't bother me - I simply ask people look through a broader lens. This is after all a retirement announcement not a Devils Acquire Peters for 5m for 5 where incredulity and outrage are more appropriate

• Like 1