‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

If he goes to Pittsburgh we need to have someone dump fake money on him when he comes back to the rock. A few guys did that to Bobby Holik when he came back to CAA as a Ranger. That was still one of my all time favorite funny Devils moments. I wish someone had that on tape.

Haha, I remember that. We did the same thing when Gomez came back too. People were tossing singles around, and he got booed anytime he was even near the puck.

lol god they're really stringing out the pre-FA suspense for all it's worth. I just hope this doesn't go on two more weeks.

It won't. This will probably be figured out by early evening tonight, maybe late tomorrow morning. I think the teams have their offers ready, and it'll just be a matter of Zach deciding what he wants.

It won't. This will probably be figured out by early evening tonight, maybe late tomorrow morning. I think the teams have their offers ready, and it'll just be a matter of Zach deciding what he wants.

If Zach's really that conflicted where he's still considering at 9 AM whether to go FA, he's going to be even more conflicted when other teams can officially blow him away with big offers and front-loaded money.

If Zach's really that conflicted where he's still considering at 9 AM whether to go FA, he's going to be even more conflicted when other teams can officially blow him away with big offers and front-loaded money.

It's still not going 2 weeks. I think he really wants to stay, but not if it's gonna cost him 10 million bucks.

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

Many #NHL teams will present Parise including #Sens. Many will disappear quickly when they find out a 12M sign' bonus is needed on the spot

Scary just to think about that !

Looks like General Lou was in TOR last night meeting with ZP...reported via twitter. Will know by noon today on the next steps.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Ugh..can't edit using taptalk anymore for some reason.

CORRECTION

Will know within the hour.

Looks like General Lou was in TOR last night meeting with ZP...reported via twitter. Will know by noon today on the next steps.

thanks pal, you are about an hour late

Lemieux is one thing but Ken Holland? You say no to him the same way you say no to Lou.

Screaming it as you run away head-start to avoid the death-glare he gives you the second his brain processes "no"?

and what now scares me is the demand for a $12 million signing bonus....

interesting that this is coming from the Devils official twitter:

New Jersey Devils ‏@NHLDevils: We anticipate a decision from #Parise by 10 A.M. today. http://ow.ly/bWqZU

I also have this, not sure what it means:

TSNDolan: Just spoke with #Parise's agent outside Newport offices - He confirmed Parise's in Toronto but isn't sure if he's coming in today or not.

Why is Lou giving ZP a deadline of 10am? if thats the case? WTF Lou.

I'm just reading that as a heads up for all other GMs around the league. A courtesy to the other GMs that they should proceed with their plan A free agency plans if there is no deal with the Devils at 10am and to go with their plan B if he does sign.

Edited by devilsrule33

EVERYONE?

All I've read is that Parise will decide if he is going to be a UFA by 10, not that Lou set a deadline. Why would Lou tell him he has until 10 to decide? He's just going to stop offering contracts if it gets beyond 10:00? That doesn't make any sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.