DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Man I had a blast tonight despite the loss. Great job once again to everybody else involved, especially those who set it up!

I missed the last one but was at the first one, and it is nice to see this thing become more cohesive. Eliminating the USA Soccer chant and Seven Nation Army helped I think. Also having the vuvuzela set the pace for the chants makes it easy for everyone to join in right away, so props for that.

One thing we might need to address is the "I believe" chant...do we want to keep that as a once-in-a-while type of thing or do we want to add it to the normal lineup to add variety? I was under the impression it was just for the beginning of the game but someone in front kept starting it up. At first I thought it was a bit out of place, but on the other hand like I said it added to the variety.

Got my first live look at your group tonight. Great job :thumbsup: My wife even wants us to sit in your section sometime. I told her I'd love to, but we've been bringing our 2-year-old. I'm not sure how he would fit in.

There was one chant in particular that sounded really good, but I couldn't make out the words. It was pretty fast and had a lot of words compared to some of the other chants.