My introduction

grcenter47

I actually just noticed this on the web site and decided to formally introduce myself. My name is Gabe and I recently turned 30. I am Cuban and Spaniard. I am also going to Rutgers for my masters in Library Science. I have been a fan and following the Devils since 1992. I actually signed up so I can meet and make friends with some actualy Devils fans. In my area, its mostly Rangers and Penguins fans. Ever since I was in middle school and high school, I was always cracked on for liking the Devils and I only knew two other classmates who liked them. My favorite players have been Scott Stevens and Brian Rafalski.

:burn:

Welcome to the forums! I had to remove the videos from your signature though. We don't allow them.

But stick around, Rutgers has a nice base for Devils fans.

Its cool, I totally understand. That is true though I have found a few Devils fans here at Rutgers

I actually just noticed this on the web site and decided to formally introduce myself. My name is Gabe and I recently turned 30. I am Cuban and Spaniard. I am also going to Rutgers for my masters in Library Science. I have been a fan and following the Devils since 1992. I actually signed up so I can meet and make friends with some actualy Devils fans. In my area, its mostly Rangers and Penguins fans. Ever since I was in middle school and high school, I was always cracked on for liking the Devils and I only knew two other classmates who liked them. My favorite players have been Scott Stevens and Brian Rafalski.

:burn:

Welcome to njdevs!

Where in South Jersey are you? I'm in Blackwood, near Cherry Hill. I have an ex-Flyer on my block (a 70's Flyer - don't know his name but he evidently went up into the stands to fight someone once), the GM right around the corner and down a block or two, and one of the Flyer's announcers' house backs up on to mine LOL. His wife slows down and yells at me when she sees me in my Devils shirts :) (Her husband the announcer was a River Rats announcer years ago before he got the Flyers/Phillies gig). Flyers folks EVERYWHERE near me

Where in South Jersey are you? I'm in Blackwood, near Cherry Hill. I have an ex-Flyer on my block (a 70's Flyer - don't know his name but he evidently went up into the stands to fight someone once), the GM right around the corner and down a block or two, and one of the Flyer's announcers' house backs up on to mine LOL. His wife slows down and yells at me when she sees me in my Devils shirts :) (Her husband the announcer was a River Rats announcer years ago before he got the Flyers/Phillies gig). Flyers folks EVERYWHERE near me

i am in edison in middlesex county

I grew up all the way down in Wildwood Crest, everyone there was a Flyers fan except me and this other kid. So glad I didn't just follow them and support the Flyers. Can't stand Flyer fan ever since.