[Now Dead]Devils, Wild Agree To Deal That Would Send Brodeur To Wild

devilzibook

Now the Devils will officially turn the page on their franchise.  The only stalwart remaining will be Elias, and if he's not in the front office at some point in the next decade I'm gonna be pissed.

Is there anything substantiated in this article?

They don't quote any sources besides the NY Daily News, which is crap.

Nothing from TG or any other credible sources.

I'm not attacking you, OP, I'm just pointing out this is probably still purely speculation.

Still waiting for more confirmation. I'm here in Minneapolis and my MN Wild friends are already jumping up and down. With Parise and possibly Brodeur to the Wild, they're now trying to convince me to become a Wild fan. I had to explain to them 20 times over that's not how it works. I also explained that it would be nice if the Wild didn't have to raid the Sabres, Preds and Devils just to field a competitive team. 

This is what I suggested in another thread yesterday, and was killed for it...

In the case of Brodeur, things could be handled differently than they would for other players.   They could have granted the final game wish before the trade is official....who knows

Lots of speculation all over

At a minimum, the title of this thread is misleading. Is there really any value in posting every single speculative post any random beat writer puts out? I hope it's not true, but if it is, lets just wait for a credible source to actually confirm it. Is there even an author behind this particular article?

At a minimum, the title of this thread is misleading. Is there really any value in posting every single speculative post any random beat writer puts out? I hope it's not true, but if it is, lets just wait for a credible source to actually confirm it. Is there even an author behind this particular article?

That's the best part - they quote the New York Daily news, yet I don't see anything sourced from them.

I don't make a habit of refuting reports, but there's no indication inside the Wild that this Martin Brodeur story is true and No NHL GM is going to risk a trade to let somebody play one more ceremonial game in front of fans, risk injury and ruin trade. - Mike Russo (Beat Writer for the Wild)

makes a lot of sense, but we shall see what happens

... ? I just copied pasted the title of the article word for word

Just saying - if you're going to post an article about an unsubstantiated rumor, at least but [RUMOR] in the title.  ESPECIALLY with a senative topic like this one.

(GIVE ME MOD POWERS DM, LET ME FIX THIS sh!t FOR YOU :lol:)