DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

It's very cool to see all the interest this thing gained. It will be awesome to have a designated section next season as that was the goal when I started this whole thing but I'll wait until the Devils 100% confirm it and the full details about it before we start thinking about next season. A big thank you to everyone who has showed interested and been involved. You all are the reason why this thing is being talked about so much.

Edited by Satans Hockey

It's very cool to see all the interest this thing gained. It will be awesome to have a designated section next season as that was the goal when I started this whole thing but I'll wait until the Devils 100% confirm it and the full details about it before we start thinking about next season. A big thank you to everyone who has showed interested and been involved. You all are the reason why this thing is being talked about so much.

hey, every other thread on this board is looking to next season, why not this one.

this is really excellent work, guys. i'm tired of the devils having a quiet building, and you all decided to do something about it. i hope this is a long-term success.

If they did, we'd already be one up on the Rangers who last season, I kid you not, had what appeared to be a "Wade's World" section.

That was his charity that he brought over to the Rangers.... "Redden sponsored a suite at the Scotiabank Place named Wade's World reserved for critically and terminally-ill children, that he paid for while a member of the Senators from 1997 until 2008."

That was his charity that he brought over to the Rangers.... "Redden sponsored a suite at the Scotiabank Place named Wade's World reserved for critically and terminally-ill children, that he paid for while a member of the Senators from 1997 until 2008."

Ok. Foot in mouth.

Yeah, I'm glad to see the progress made towards a section of our own next season. We just need to keep this up from hereon out. :)

I'm already interested in getting a season ticket for that section. I hardly have much to do when I'm not working, so I saw this as an opportunity to get out there and have fun.

Free VIP Parking Pass to Devil Supporter....congrats to those who made the Supporters section happen. As a lower bowl STH, it's great that you bring excitment in the building and needed support to the team, especially this year. I have an extra VIP parking pass in the parking deck (level 3 or 4) that I would like to offer someone that is participating in the Supporter section. The pass is for the Feb 4th game. The first supporter to respond with their e-mail address will get the pass. I will contact you via e-mail for mailing address and mail the pass to you. Again, great job to all.

• Like 1

Free VIP Parking Pass to Devil Supporter....congrats to those who made the Supporters section happen. As a lower bowl STH, it's great that you bring excitment in the building and needed support to the team, especially this year. I have an extra VIP parking pass in the parking deck (level 3 or 4) that I would like to offer someone that is participating in the Supporter section. The pass is for the Feb 4th game. The first supporter to respond with their e-mail address will get the pass. I will contact you via e-mail for mailing address and mail the pass to you. Again, great job to all.

Wow thats an awesome/generous offer. Hats off to you. :cheers:

Hey everyone was at the Panthers game and had a blast. I'm ordering my tix for tomorrow. Is there any plan on meeting up all of us before the game so we can get to know eachother a bit before we go?

just show up early, we were just hanging out by the section entrance talking last time.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

Hey everyone! ..been to the supporters games -awesome time! Anyway, i Was reading the talk about a banner, although you guys were talking about a permanent banner, I think even having one now would be cool - thought I'd suggest "TRUE BELIEVERS" ...that is, afterall, what we are!

Do that, and we have an instant theme song too:

I just got a phone call from a Devils representative. To sum it up, the Devils are happy with the Supporters Section so far and are thinking about giving us a designated section next year, where they may even offer partial plans. Not that any of us need more motivation, but let's really finish this year out strong as a group and make this happen!

I just got a phone call from a Devils representative. To sum it up, the Devils are happy with the Supporters Section so far and are thinking about giving us a designated section next year, where they may even offer partial plans. Not that any of us need more motivation, but let's really finish this year out strong as a group and make this happen!

Thats sick!! This is great I'm sure Lou and Jeff love it; how couldnt they we are staying around when the team is going through one of its worst years. We are the true fans and true believers!!!

No, it looks like about 80 tickets were sold so far for this one. We won't pass the last game's amount (although I'm certain we will exceed 100 for this one) because the link is not being thrown around with the $20 pricemark. 175 tickets were sold last time, but I'm certain 75 people didn't participate, because the link clearly got passed around once everyone saw 20 dollars (on fire and ice comments, devils facebook, and other places). It's safe to say almost all of the 80 people will be standing up and participating.

The Devils definitely put a dent in Supporter Section sales by offering lower bowl tickets for $6 more for this game.

And I'm trying to find someone to go to this game with me so I can make my return to the Supporters Section [was going to shorten it to SS but that sure as hell didn't seem right] and scream my voice out with you all again!