3/13 Flyers Tickets

lucifer91

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to mention that there are Club Seats available for $75 each on that promotion posted in Marketplace.  I just thought I would click on the link that was for Sundays game against the Jets and it worked for Flyers game as well.  I bought two and printed them.

I just posted here because its more visible than the Marketplace and I would rather Devils fans find this before Flyers fans. 

Mods feel free to delete if you feel its inappropriate.

Hah, I saw this and was about to take my single ticket off the market so I could sell my seats as a pair and buy a single seat off this deal but of course mine sold literally the minute I tried to do it.  Oh well, maybe they'll wind up offering the tweet freebee again, at least it would keep Flyer fans out of the clubs.

Try again you might be able to get tickets today.  I picked up a pair in sec 19 for a friend this morning using the link

EDIT: tix available as of 12pm.  I was able to add 15 at once :)

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still available and you can also buy suite tickets for $50.  Not sure how that would work out being in a suite with random people.

It's fine. I got the promo for opening night. You sit in a big ol chair, nicer than any other in the arena, save for the clubs maybe, you get a little table with two cup cutouts on it, so you and the guy next to you don't have to fight over space, you get two TVs which will have the broadcast of every NHL game that night and a beer menu. Opening night, they sent up a waitress to take our beer order, it was great. 6 pack was $30, not a good deal, but a lot better than $8/beer, lol.

Does anyone know if the suites for the promotion will have food/drink in them?

The suites sold through this promotion will not have free food in them (which is why you might as well just spend the extra $25 for a club seat).

Still, you can't beat $50 for a suite ticket. Comfortable seat and a great view.

Wow it just speaks volumes when a nationally televised game against a bitter rival needs to have these promotions.

To be fair, the club seats are priced insanely high...it's not surprising they don't sell at a face value of over $250. Is it a great experience? Do I love sitting there? Yes to both, but no way it's worth $250+ per ticket. Personally, I'm just glad the team has decided to make sure those sections are full (which should create a nice environment in the stadium and will look good on TV) rather than letting those tickets go to waste.

• Like 2

To be fair, the club seats are priced insanely high...it's not surprising they don't sell at a face value of over $250. Is it a great experience? Do I love sitting there? Yes to both, but no way it's worth $250+ per ticket. Personally, I'm just glad the team has decided to make sure those sections are full (which should create a nice environment in the stadium and will look good on TV) rather than letting those tickets go to waste.

Yeah, I think they want that section that usually looks sparse to look good on national TV.

Yeah, I think they want that section that usually looks sparse to look good on national TV.

They had this same sale for the Winnipeg game and a couple other games earlier this season too. They were even GIVING them away Sunday lol.

The high-end areas were always going to be a problematic sale in a short season.