too good of a price

elias2600

I don't think they look good. The numbering on the Malkin jersey looked a little "off" to me to begin with, but then when I looked at the Gionta jersey I could really see a difference. I wouldn't buy it.

In what manner are they "off". The pictures were a bit pixelated due to lower resolution. The feedback is overwhelmingly positive.

In what manner are they "off". The pictures were a bit pixelated due to lower resolution. The feedback is overwhelmingly positive.

They just didn't look like the real thing to me. :noclue: He asked what other people thought so I answered. Take a look at the Gionta jersey he has up there, the horizontal stripes all appear to be equally sized when the black should be noticeably larger and the emblem on the front should have a much thicker white edging all along the outside. The numbers definitely do not look the same as any Devils jersey I have either. I did a quick Google Images search and found this. It's small, but I think you can still see there is really a difference in the numbering. Legitimate jerseys would not have that little inward curve on the upper left portion of the 1 and there should not be that horizontal block or whatever you want to call it at the bottom of the 4, it should just go straight down. Now do you see what I mean?

So, elias2600, I would still be a little wary after looking at those pictures, despite all the positive feedback. Just recently I bought a Devils Madden jersey from someone on eBay who had similarly good feedback for only $80. However, I received it and once I compared it to my other replica jerseys (from places like rivercitysports.com, icejerseys.com, etc.), I found that the emblem on the front, the numbering, and the horiztonal stripes were lacking in the ways that I described before. I got burned because I was too excited about the price and didn't examine the pictures as carefully as I should have before purchasing, so I don't want other people to make the same mistake.

Are you serious?? It's clear as day! The lettering isn't even that close to being correct. For example, the letters on the Yzerman jersey are too big, there is way too much space between the letters on the Gionta jersey, I'm pretty sure the colors are just completely wrong on the Naslund home jersey, and the Sakic jersey has some made up stripe design on the bottom. You gotta be an idiot to buy one of those.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.