Devils getting rid of R&R part 2 as their goal song?

DevsMan84

Why don't they ban checking also? What about skates? There's certainly nothing more offensive than nasty cuts skates cause. Replace the puck with a tennis ball, too. Broken eye sockets are much harder to put into perspective for children than a little bit of mature language. And you better stop selling alcohol at the games. If we're going to clean up one part of the game day experience, we need to clean up everything.

How is this argument still going on? This surely doesn't warrant 70 pages

these people just talk in circles bro.. a bunch of whiners and the other half are a bunch of soft skinned people who just like to say the same thing over and over again.

So after tonights last song, we get to vote on the 3, or 4 if u include that bon jovi song?

I thought the idea was that management would pick the song that garnered the best response from the crowd. I assumed that was the case because then they have final decision over the song.

As if they are going to let Seven Nation Army win.

Well, I meant that management would pick the one THEY decided "garnered" the best response. Basically they are just gonna pick whichever of the 3 they thought was best. I think they'd let that song win though. No way people are gonna yell "you suck" all year over that. Not that it's my favorite or anything. Still want to see "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" as the goal song.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, fan voted my ass.  

I wish these new owners would at least be straight with us about SOMETHING.  Don't think you're going to get one by us with this fake voting poll...we can all see by the choices that these are organizational decisions.  I find it very hard to believe these were fan choices #1, 2, and 3.

That being said, I'd be willing to give #1 or #3 a fair chance.  You could do a lot worse.  And I think if fans actually give either one of these a shot, and not just hate them from the outset, they COULD work.  Better than booing them for not being R&R Part 2 at this point.