Rangers Fan Here

neoxl112

What did i tell you neoxl112, you mentioned Marty losing it and look what you got :noclue:

I love the way that people expect rival fans just sit there and take it, especially after a game where most of them have just killed their first born child out of frustration. :rolleyes:

The WBB forum has 220 members, NJDevs has 1,845.

Can we schedule an invasion???

We could literally steal an entire message board, that would be an interesting experiment.

Even if we had 500 users on there in one go it would be hilarious, all just start new threads, with no particular topic and just see what happens.

MY GOD I'm bored.

The WBB forum has 220 members, NJDevs has 1,845.

Can we schedule an invasion???

We could literally steal an entire message board, that would be an interesting experiment.

Even if we had 500 users on there in one go it would be hilarious, all just start new threads, with no particular topic and just see what happens.

MY GOD I'm bored.

Count me in on any takeover efforts! :P

A FWIW, I always found Derek to be fairly objective and a guy you could have an intelligent hockey conversation with is. Yes, he always seemed to have a Ranger slant to his discussion but he can see both sides of a story.

First you post here and talk about the Rags win, then you talk about the chink in Marty's armor, when he's the only reason we're even in the playoffs in the first place. He gave up a questionable goal, that means he's losing it? You're just trolling now. You can rag on anyone you want on this team and they probably deserve it, but don't rag on Marty. Your boy 'Henry' can't even hold Marty's jockstrap yet, don't try and convince yourself otherwise. Just wait til next season when Henry covers 25% less of the net when he actually has pads that fit.

Well-played, sir! To both you and your Rangers team!

However, keep this in mind...all we need is one touchdown (with extra point) and that 7-0 deficit is gone.

Kaput.

Finito.

Until next time!

*pulling cape over face, running away*

Typical Ranger fan retort. It's the Devils "scorers" that haven't been able to beat Lundqvist this season. Marty's played well enough to win some of those games.

Besides, I remember how you ran and hid when the Devils swept the Rangers in the '06 playoffs...now suddenly someone's feeling brave.

Remember... these are the same people who try to argue that Richter was better than Marty.

At the very top of their games and for a brief time it was close. Richter was hurt by injuries and bad teams, but Marty was (and still is) at his best far longer than Richter was. Richter also had a penchant for giving up some odd goals.