Operation Hat Trick charity hockey game - Brodeur vs. Lundqvist

Colin226

FYI - if you're going to the after party at Dusk, we can confirm that jeans and sneakers will be allowed for people coming from the game.. No hats.. And if you do wear jeans/sneakers, try to wear darker colors since they normally don't allow that stuff.. Jerseys are also allowed

I doubt they had time to mass produce them to sell...but they will be selling t-shirts. I can't find a picture of the front of the jerseys, can you?

Nope, can't find a front....

They will be auctioning the game-worn jerseys, along with sticks, pucks, etc with steiner tomorrow, so hopefully those aren't too high...

Nope, can't find a front....

They will be auctioning the game-worn jerseys, along with sticks, pucks, etc with steiner tomorrow, so hopefully those aren't too high...

Yeah, I saw that. I wouldn't think it would be a one-night auction though. I'd assume that the auctions will start tomorrow on the Steiner site but run for a few days to maximize the money they raise for charity. Who knows though...

Lots of people on facebook are asking if the jerseys will be for sale....maybe they'll sell them afterwards-it's for a good cause...

Here is a pic of the front, just found it:

63115_10100787042337754_673194295_n.jpg

Haha I posted that pic on their Facebook page.

And as much as I would like them to sell replica jerseys, I don't see it happening. One-game stuff usually doesn't get made...especially with all of the proper sponsor patches. I hope I'm wrong though.

Just got to the hotel.. This game has become quite the event.. On the way down we had several Devils fans pass us who honked and waved

Drove to Boardwalk Hall to pickup the tickets and saw a lot of people walking around in their jerseys.. The atmosphere is going to be fantastic

a4e8ysa8.jpg

Great atmosphere.. 65% Flyers, 20% Rags, 10% Devils.. 5% else.. I've seen about 15 different teams' jerseys

Marty is making great saves but has let in a bunch.. Henrik is definitely on his game.. That said, the D is pretty awful and any goalie for the Flyers is guaranteed to underperform

lol it feels like retro night hearing the ESPN hockey music on the radio.

Well the game raised a lot of money for a worthy cause and the fans got to have a voice for a night (alternating 'We Want Hockey!' chants with 'Bettman Sucks' ones at times). It did feel like the dark cloud hovering over hockey got lifted for a night at least.