Keeper-gate.....

CRASHER

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the cost for keepers?

• Forefeit of draft pick from when player was drafted regardless of if player was cut or re-signed
    • if player was signed off waiver wire, drafted or undrafted he's a last round pick
    • no more keepers

Bartender?

I'll sign on when I get that linky-do and can get on a puter w/o "fantasy" blocked. rolleyes.gif

Nope, my bartenders are intelligent :P

(Brian and Laflamme will appreciate this.... "Are they mad at me? Did they hate the numbers I picked for them? WHY DO THEY HATE ME?!?!?!!?" .....anyhooooo......)

One more signup missing....then again he never even picked a team name last year :lol:

I will be away wed. through Friday this week, but will try to keep up with everything

won't be much to keep up on this week....we're still waiting for the 12th sign up (whoever was team name TBD).....and then the pre-picking shall begin!

6 preseason games start this Thursday! Woohoooooo!!!!!

I am READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

I KNOW Crasher, like me, DOES NOT want to be putting lineups in for everybody opening night.

Dallas @ G-spots Wednesday Sept 5th, 8:30PM.

I was hoping to get hte keeper pick thing outta the way this week too ayl. I'm on a semi days schedule and have time to check-in regularly.

Not to defend him, but I think he is honestly waiting for dr to sign up...

That shouldn't hold up the double secret lottery... just slap team TBD on there.

Although I know there is no rush, just summer NJDevs boredom :)

• Like 2

That shouldn't hold up the double secret lottery... just slap team TBD on there.

Although I know there is no rush, just summer NJDevs boredom :)

I have done that for the fantasy hockey league for my own drawing (not as elaborate as CRASHER's) when we're one or two teams short, just fill in team a and team b for the remaining spots and then wait till the teams sign up before announcing the order. Hell for all we know he could have already done the order but isn't posting it until dr gets signed up - and apparently there are technical issues on that front.

Hell for all we know he could have already done the order but isn't posting it until dr gets signed up - and apparently there are technical issues on that front.

:whistling:

I have hockey games every Monday and Tuesday Night....teammates took me out for a few "Sorry about that dude" beverages last night, the picking will be done this weekend.....drink some fraking decaf people :P

:whistling:

I have hockey games every Monday and Tuesday Night....teammates took me out for a few "Sorry about that dude" beverages last night, the picking will be done this weekend.....drink some fraking decaf people :P

Jokes on them... you let those last few in on purpose. :P

Been getting this message when I try to sign up:

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

The e-mail that you may have sent an invite is not one I have used in a decade probably.

Edited by devilsrule33

Been getting this message when I try to sign up:

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

The e-mail that you may have sent an invite is not one I have used in a decade probably.

If you PM me the right email I can re-send the invite