GDT 2/16/13: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

NJDEVS1730

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe the Devils will fvcking wake up now. Moose can't make EVERY save. This has been ugly to watch.

And Bryce taking a stupid, undisciplined penalty. Great job captain.

Edited by PWW

Bryce shouldn't see the ice in the 3rd after that sh!t. Tallinder either. What the hell are these guys doing?!

I can't believe Larsson wasn't on both of the PKs

I can't believe Fayne is sitting while Tallinder and Salvador both get to sh!t the bed out there. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets worse in the 3rd.

Bench Tallinder and Salvador this period, absolutely pathetic display of hockey. When your team goes down 1-0 and you're captain, you don't start a fight that just rocked your ass with a textbook-clean hit. He should be ashamed of himself, this (potential) loss is on him. If he doesn't take that stupid penalty, we have a chance to come back, we don't get shaken up by a powerplay.

I can't believe Fayne is sitting while Tallinder and Salvador both get to sh!t the bed out there. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets worse in the 3rd.

I really hope not but it doesn't look very good. We're getting outplayed it's sad