Larsson's Mom

dmon2010

I was at the 10/10 Game today in section 11 row 11 and this very VERY beautiful girl asked me to take a pic of her and 3 other women with her, so of course I did. They were one section over and a couple of seats back. Later I see one of them being interviewed and started to wonder who it was. When I got home and watched the game, turns out it was Adam Larsson's mom! Can't help but wonder who the girl was that asked me to take their pic.... Maybe Larsson's sister? She was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL....... wow..........

No, it wasn't her Stereo... no disrespect to the girl in the pic, but she was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY better looking...... lol... I coulda been Larsson's brother in law... that sucks.........

im surprised no one has mentioned the idea that it was larsson's chica....helllooo 1 nhl super star + 1 super hot chick= larsson's love woman

Edited by justdo3043

She had decent English I thought. And for an older woman, she was pretty as well. Just sayin'

I was thinking the same thing though about her seats. I wounder why she didnt have better seats. I was also wondering if he as a new and younger player had the guts to say My familys coming can I get free seats? Or if he or they just said f it and paid for it.

Heh... if I woulda known it was his family, I woulda asked for a pic with my own camera....

I'm thinking he just paid for it himself. At first it was his mom and 3 young women, then there were like at least 8 people there and a little girl....

Funny thing was I saw the MSG lady come up behind us and started talking to them and she starts talking into her headset saying "I found her, she's here" and then she's like "I can't believe I found you!"... I was wondering who it was. Kinda thought she might have won something or maybe STH of the game or something...