GDT: New Jersey Devils Vs Boston Bruins 7:00 PM ET

Devils01

Bringing up Clarkson, I'd rather see slug Sykora than the Clarkson of the last twenty five games lol.  At least he wouldn't do the dumb **** like pulling up before getting to the line and going offsides in the last two minutes.

Taking a penalty trying to "defend" Pando in the offensive zone was a classic Clarkson moment.

Bringing up Clarkson, I'd rather see slug Sykora than the Clarkson of the last twenty five games lol.  At least he wouldn't do the dumb **** like pulling up before getting to the line and going offsides in the last two minutes.

I think Clarkson's breakout scoring has caused him to think differently and is now causing issues when he doesn't produce. He probably feels like now that he, and everyone else, knows he can score that he is relied on to put up points and he hasn't been. That being said I am almost welcome to this if NJ is going to tank the season anyway. It helps drive Clarkson's price down come time to re-sign him.

I think Clarkson's breakout scoring has caused him to think differently and is now causing issues when he doesn't produce. He probably feels like now that he, and everyone else, knows he can score that he is relied on to put up points and he hasn't been. That being said I am almost welcome to this if NJ is going to tank the season anyway. It helps drive Clarkson's price down come time to re-sign him.

Gionta syndrome

Edit: Brian, obviously

Edited by Devils Pride 26

What's scary is...does this team lose it's last five with Kovalchuk in the line up?

Yes.

And probably worse than 3-2, 5-4, 3-2, 3-1, 1-0.

What's this, the 3rd time they've lost 5 games in a row?

They have the MOST losses in the entire league if you could the 1 pointers!!

Debour has to go. I'm sorry. Something has to be done this is ridiculous.

Honestly I am twice as happy about this game than any of the Florida games. This was a fantastic effort against a great team facing a phenomenal goalie. The devils will make the playoffs if they play like this the rest of the season, comfortably.

I sure wish I could be as positive as you but unfortunately I'm a realist and I have to disagree.

Yes that was a winning effort but they won't play like that every night.

Where was that effort vs the Isles?

Their schedule is too tough and other teams are surging at the right time while we are doing the exact opposite.

But I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong..just don't think I'm going to be.

What's scary is...does this team lose it's last five with Kovalchuk in the line up?

Yes.

And probably worse than 3-2, 5-4, 3-2, 3-1, 1-0.

What's this, the 3rd time they've lost 5 games in a row?

They have the MOST losses in the entire league if you could the 1 pointers!!

Debour has to go. I'm sorry. Something has to be done this is ridiculous.

Deboer doesn't need to go. Won't go. And SHOULD NOT go.

that was a fantastic game by the devils. i missed most of it but from what I saw.

fluke goal by boston we hit 2 posts and many many chances.

we play like this from here on out we will be fine

The notion that DeBoer should or could be fired doesn't resonate. Not even taking into account last year's great run, this team gives a good effort almost every night. The results haven't been good the last few weeks, but I just don't see a disaster or even a huge disappointment. It was frustrating, however, not to get two points against the Bruins ... the Devils owned most of the game.

Stop giving up on the team. Call yourself fans. We can still make the playoffs, you guys are just scared to believe in case you get hurt, it's easier to just lose hope. If we win the next game we could well be back in the top 8. Have some faith in your team. We haven't been playing that badly

Stop giving up on the team. Call yourself fans. We can still make the playoffs, you guys are just scared to believe in case you get hurt, it's easier to just lose hope. If we win the next game we could well be back in the top 8. Have some faith in your team. We haven't been playing that badly

100% right... But it still a tough lost.. I hate outshooting the opponent and not scoring them... I hope Sullivan will bring some magic and score... And god i want Kovy back.. I'll believe t'ill the end like i always do, but that being said tonight lost is still fvcking bullsh!t ahah

100% right... But it still a tough lost.. I hate outshooting the opponent and not scoring them... I hope Sullivan will bring some magic and score... And god i want Kovy back.. I'll believe t'ill the end like i always do, but that being said tonight lost is still fvcking bullsh!t ahah

I totally understand the frustration and its so disheartening. I liked in the UK and am a huge fan. I stay up until 2:30am to see the end of the games, it's heartbreaking.

Honestly I am twice as happy about this game than any of the Florida games. This was a fantastic effort against a great team facing a phenomenal goalie. The devils will make the playoffs if they play like this the rest of the season, comfortably.

Agree with this. Play like last night and it's impossible to keep losing games. Especially with a healthy squad.