What are you doing with your Parise gear?

David Puddy

50 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your Parise gear (jerseys, t-shirts, etc.)?

• Keep and continue to wear
    • Keep, but never wear
    • Keep with hopes of getting the name changed
    • Donate or give away
    • Burn! (trash)

I've got a CCM Parise jersey, a white t-shirt jersey, and all star 09 t shirt, and a USA olympic Tshirt. The jersey I just probably won't wear, or wear when I play hockey. Could go the rename route and might go with Broten or Muller, or whoever our next number 9 is. The white tshirt i'll wear when I work out, or paint, or go to the beach. The all star shirt and olympic shirt i'll still wear out, I guess.

I've got a freakin' Johnny Oduya jersey that I still wear to games, so having an older Parise jersey isn't awful for me. I just bought a Stanley Cup Henrique jersey so I pray to have that for at least 7 years like I did for my Zach jersey.

Or if anyone knows where I could put an $ instead of an S in his name on my jersey, that'd be awesome, too.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a CCM Parise jersey, a white t-shirt jersey, and all star 09 t shirt, and a USA olympic Tshirt. The jersey I just probably won't wear, or wear when I play hockey. Could go the rename route and might go with Broten or Muller, or whoever our next number 9 is. The white tshirt i'll wear when I work out, or paint, or go to the beach. The all star shirt and olympic shirt i'll still wear out, I guess.

I've got a freakin' Johnny Oduya jersey that I still wear to games, so having an older Parise jersey isn't awful for me. I just bought a Stanley Cup Henrique jersey so I pray to have that for at least 7 years like I did for my Zach jersey.

Or if anyone knows where I could put an $ instead of an S in his name on my jersey, that'd be awesome, too.

I don't even think CCM was making jerseys for the NHL in 05-06. put Fayne's name on that Oduya sweater

Just bought a Parise jersey at the NHL Store in NYC. 1/2 price (all Parise gear). Once the season starts and NJ surprises everybody yet again when they're in first place come November, everybody will be thinking that losing Parise was the catalyst for this latest Devils' surge and I'll wear it as a tribute to our success. ;)

For those of you with Parise gear, just get it resewn, marker it out and get it to say Parsie.

It's a fun nod and wink for forum members.

I suppose you could do some selective magic markering and dab a little white out on a Parise jersey to get it to say "Farsi.". Just tell everyone you are a fan of the New Jersey Devils AND the Persian language!

Or not....

Edited by AEWHistory

If you have a parise jersey you can romove the patches/name plate in about a hour.I just did mine only one small hole from rushing.Put the jersey inside out and remove the small sowing strings by using tweezers.p.s just be careful when pulling and snapping the threads not to have the jersey.

If you have a parise jersey you can romove the patches/name plate in about a hour.I just did mine only one small hole from rushing.Put the jersey inside out and remove the small sowing strings by using tweezers.p.s just be careful when pulling and snapping the threads not to have the jersey.

Next time use a scalpel, you can get a cheap one for a buck or so online. It does a better job and takes a lot less time.