GDT: Philthadelphia Failures @ New Jersey Devils

Coorslight

Tonight the New Jersey Devils take on the trash that play SSW a bit from Newark. This is the Devils 2013 home opener and will be unveiling the 2011-2012 Eastern Conference Championship banner. All fans in attendance will receive a commemorative puck!

new-jersey-devils-playoff-tickets1.pngVS _0021_PHILADELPHIA%20FLYERS.png

Time:

clock-s.jpg

The Greatest Arena In Newark!

prucenter780.jpg

For Your TV Viewing Pleasure:

nbcsports.jpg

Potential Lines:

devs12113.jpg

flyers12113.jpg

Updated lines:

Scott Hartnell - Claude Giroux - Jake Voracek

Matt Read - Sean Couturier - Ruslan Fedotenko

Tye McGinn - Brayden Schenn - Wayne Simmonds

Max Talbot - Scott Laughton - Eric Wellwood

Kimmo Timonen - Luke Schenn

Nicklas Grossmann - Braydon Coburn

Andrej Meszaros - Bruno Gervais

Weather Report:

weatherp.jpg

Edited by Coorslight

I'm a pretty superstitious guy, so I really appreciate it that Coorslight got to do this GDT. I mean we won the last game and all...

LEEEET'S GOOO DEEEEEVIIILS!

Thanks! I got to put a little extra work into it. I liked how the line combos came out using the game shot photo's. The Flyers one had my cracking up...I had to use it!

At work now...just hoping the next 8 hours goes by fast so I can get home, changed and head down to Newark!

Edited by Coorslight

And we're on crystal clear FM, 101.9. I must say, must be cool listening to Devils hockey on FM. I only hope the audio is decent so you get the crowd feel & it doesn't sound like they're broadcasting from a basement with closed doors.

wonder if docs calling the game tonight, or kenny albert since we're on nbc sports. also wonder if they will show the player intros or just start with the start of the first period

Not sure if it means anything but Albert did last night's game in Columbus.

Lets Go Devils! Feels like forever since Saturday.

If the Devils are able to get the puck into the Flyers goal more times than the Flyers are able to get it into the Devils goal tonight, I will feel much joy and goodness in my stomach and loins.

• Like 1

Same forward lines and D pairings for tonight, per TG, so no Larsson (again). I just hope this situation resolves itself soon enough. Carrying all of these defensemen and giving Carter and Gionta more playing time than they should have is ridiculous.

Edited by nmigliore

Larsson benched again. Fire DeBoer. This is horsesh1t.

Your kidding right? He's still young and needs to develop, he wasn't completely dominating the AHL this year. We also are trying to showcase guys that might get traded and we both know Larsson is not one of the D we are willing to give up

BTW GO Devils! Lets jump up to 2-0! Hope Doc is on the call tonight!

Edited by socbrian