David Clarkson Autograph Signing

mac760

Just got back to PA from the signing. What a fun 6 hour round trip. Clarkson was great and he got excited seeing my stick and loved the photos I had. He personalized the one photo and was asking where I got his stick from since it was his rookie stick. I was going to joke it was in the dumpster, but I dropped the stick on the floor and got embarrassed and it ruined my fun. Clarkson was suprised I drove from Hershey, PA to see him. My wife told him she'd like him better if he was traded to the Hawks, but he was her favourite Devil (I'm sure he hears it a million times, but he is her favourite).

Cupcake was her typical enjoyable self and I got to meet her better half Pete. Good guy. I can't believe they were third/fourth in line. I saw Kelly and her sister and they were very friendly.

I had an extra picture for Souray, but had no idea how to find him once I was there... My mistake.

Paul sorry I didn't see you, but I did some guy in a suit near Ken and his wife. Funny to be that close and still not know each other. I think next time we need to hold up signs like the limo drivers at the airport do. Could be funny. I might've gotten some "interesting" responses if I had a sign that said, "Cupcake" had I not already have known her. I'm sure that some of the responses would not be female.

I am enjoyable. :D Damn right we were third & fourth in line. We don't fool around when on a mission. LOL! And I think next time we should have those "HI MY NAME IS" Stickers with our board names on them. It would be rather interesting. And... he's not by "better" half. PFFT. <_< Both halves of me are the best. Hahaha.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am enjoyable. :D Damn right we were third & fourth in line. We don't fool around when on a mission. LOL! And I think next time we should have those "HI MY NAME IS" Stickers with our board names on them. It would be rather interesting. And... he's not by "better" half. PFFT. <_< Both halves of me are the best. Hahaha.

You'll have to show me both halves so I know!!! :giggle: I can only imagine though. I really wanted to get a good picture of you with Clarkson after saying, "hey David, let me get a picture with your stalker." However, some "bartender" would probably say, "HEY, what about me!!!"

Sorry for picking you "up" when we left... you seemed suprised. I thought it was a good thing, maybe not... with your back. Sorry.

I had an extra picture for Souray, but had no idea how to find him once I was there... My mistake.

Thank you so much for bringing a picture for me! That was very nice of you. ThreeCups had a 16x20 that I got from him. Glad you had a good time and maybe we can meet up at a game.

You'll have to show me both halves so I know!!! :giggle: I can only imagine though. I really wanted to get a good picture of you with Clarkson after saying, "hey David, let me get a picture with your stalker." However, some "bartender" would probably say, "HEY, what about me!!!"

Sorry for picking you "up" when we left... you seemed suprised. I thought it was a good thing, maybe not... with your back. Sorry.

Hahahaha yeah this is mild me that you've seen. You weren't in the store while I was shaking lol! Oh and great... That would have done me real well. Bad enough he looked up at me when I was taking the picture for the people in front of me (I was being nice and took their picture since they didn't have a camera) and he was like.... OHHH HEYYYYY! He probably does think I'm a weirdo. <_<

It's alright, it did throw me off a bit. I was ok though.

Hahahaha yeah this is mild me that you've seen. You weren't in the store while I was shaking lol! Oh and great... That would have done me real well. Bad enough he looked up at me when I was taking the picture for the people in front of me (I was being nice and took their picture since they didn't have a camera) and he was like.... OHHH HEYYYYY! He probably does think I'm a weirdo. <_<

It's alright, it did throw me off a bit. I was ok though.

I personally do NOT think you are a wierdo.

I personally do NOT think you are a wierdo.

Yeah well... we'll see tomorrow at the game during warmups if he does the usual smirk or if I get a glare. Hahaha.