Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

It was some ice cream parolor in ny if I remember right.

If your referring to last licks about a year ago that was the one I was referring to when it was a little higher then that. I paid 100 on a jersey so flats must have been atleast 80. Could be wrong though.

Edited by Quinn01

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Parise signing today. I got there at 9:45 ish, and didn't get to meet him. I got an auto photo though, and also a front line placing at the signing in Old Bridge in 3 weeks. I freezed my a$$ off though, but an auto is an auto.

Snartly, do you have any more information on this signing? I went to the website, but there's no information available.

Will be going to the Sykora signing in Hazlet in March, since i will be in Jersey during that time :)

I wonder if i will throw him out with my Aussie accent haha!

So if i brought a photo and a puck to sign, and get a photo taken, is that ok? or is it usually limited to 1 autograph etc?

Will be going to the Sykora signing in Hazlet in March, since i will be in Jersey during that time :)

I wonder if i will throw him out with my Aussie accent haha!

So if i brought a photo and a puck to sign, and get a photo taken, is that ok? or is it usually limited to 1 autograph etc?

Usually it is one autograph per ticket, but I would ay least call or email whoever is doing the signing to make sure. If I remember right there is no tiered pricing so it is a flat price on high signing whatever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

If this was on the weekend I would have def went as weekday signings are a little tough for me. Just can't fit this one in my schedule.

I am looking forward to the Henrique/Zubrus signing in a couple weeks or so.

I was looking forward to that signing as well however I am starting an internship Friday which also runs Mondays in Middletown, NY until 4 and then class from 6-10 so I dont think Ill be able to swing it. I was looking forward to it too. I dont know yet, maybe Ill skip my class. We will see theres still time to make my mind up and see how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Via facebook.....

Kovalchuk Signing

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time 6:00pm until 8:00pm

Buddy's Sports Corner, 700 Paramus Park, Paramus, New Jersey

Calling all NJ Devils fans. If you miss the 1st one here is your chance to meet the man himself. Ilya Kovalchuk will be doing his last appearance of the season on April 2nd, 2012 at 6pm-8pm.

For tickets call JAG Sports Marketing at 732-928-8600

Kovys signing costs:

$75.00 for photos & pucks

$99.99 for equipment

$25.00 per inscription

$125.00 per signed photo op

$250.00 VIP tickets (limited to only 20 available)

They raised the prices....must have been a huge success. I don't plan on going back, I got what I wanted signed.

They raised the prices....must have been a huge success. I don't plan on going back, I got what I wanted signed.

I havent seen anything about the prices being raised. As far as I know, they remain the same for this event.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.