Devils Free Ticket Contest to Saturdays Game 10/23

Quinn01

Do they need ID to show that you have the same last name? hmm I can make an ID (using crayons) if it would get me an extra pair of tickets so I can bring my neighbors also:)

:giggle: I assume they'll need some sort of photo/official id

And sadly no, they told me the same thing they told quinn

Edited by Devilsfan118

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---- I just got off the phone with the box office. The woman told me that the tickets are going to be "best available" upon arrival. This leads me to beleive that we will not be sitting near eachother. However, best available makes me think that if there are seats on the 2nd row from the glass there is a chance someone in this board could potentially grab them.

So good luck to everyone on getting the best seats. :cheers:

So I should be heading to the box office now huh? Best available... Club Seats? :D

It's now obvious what the Devils are doing here and it's about time. Clearly, not enough tickets were sold for tomorrow's game so instead of making no profit and not filling the seats, they are giving them away to the true fans. 30 pairs...yeah right! We have all proven this to be false. I know several others who have won who are not on this board. It seems like most people who entered won the tickets and they are doing this for multiple reasons:

- Get more fans into the seats to create a louder and better atmosphere

- Sell beers/food/drinks/merch (The feeling of I didn't pay for the tickets so I can now buy stuff at the game)

- Attract new fans into coming to future games

- Build database of sales leads from top interested prospects

Think about it this way, it doesn't cost them anything to give away free seats that would not have been bought anyway. They should do this more often and yes it will help build the fan base. All it takes is one of us bringing a certain someone along with them to their first Devils game and as we all know, the rest could be history. Now let's get a big home win tomorrow!!

I also think that the fans have been "dead" this season due to the play that has been going on. I think since the Devils got the win last night, we the fans need to be LOUD as hell tomorrow. Lets ROCK THE ROOF!

Lets show the Devils and the rest of the Franchise that we want to be there and we want the Devils to win. :cheers:

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD! LETS GO DEVILS!

It's now obvious what the Devils are doing here and it's about time. Clearly, not enough tickets were sold for tomorrow's game so instead of making no profit and not filling the seats, they are giving them away to the true fans. 30 pairs...yeah right! We have all proven this to be false. I know several others who have won who are not on this board. It seems like most people who entered won the tickets and they are doing this for multiple reasons:

- Get more fans into the seats to create a louder and better atmosphere

- Sell beers/food/drinks/merch (The feeling of I didn't pay for the tickets so I can now buy stuff at the game)

- Attract new fans into coming to future games

- Build database of sales leads from top interested prospects

Think about it this way, it doesn't cost them anything to give away free seats that would not have been bought anyway. They should do this more often and yes it will help build the fan base.

Yeah well if it gets out that they're giving away tickets to every game that'll make people less likely to buy them at face value down the road. They'll just wait for the giveaways and discounts. That's why they're being a bit disingenous about the 'thirty pairs'.

There's already been a decline in sth's partly because of all the available discounts anyway. Why buy a season ticket for $31 a game in the uppers when you can get tickets for most games at $35 in the mezz?

Edited by NJDevs4978

as long as the seats are in the balconies, there's nothing wrong with this. if they're somewhere else, they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. I'm not someone that gets annoyed by these things (I consider the money a donation), but there are people that will.

since they probably have about 10 balcony STH's other than the first two rows or so, there's nobody to hurt there.