Zidlicky Injured?

DevilinLA

I don't think it's that. I think it's just that some of Lou's moves since the lockout have not panned out like asham, mcgillis, mogilny, rachunek, vishnevski, rolston, havalid, skoula, Janssen, boulton, etc..

People always remember those and forget the good ones... Clarkson, Greene, Kovalchuk, Salvador, etc

I didn't love the Zidlicky deal at the time mainly because of the extra year at $4 million. But, yes I was absolutely wrong on that one.

Lou's biggest failing since the lock out has been free agency. His trades have mainly been net winners, others like Havelaid or Skoula were meh in that nothing of an value went the other way and it wasn't like they were filling up a roster sport for anyone good.

People always remember those and forget the good ones... Clarkson, Greene, Kovalchuk, Salvador, etc

Well people are going to remember the bad ones more when the team doesn't win in the playoffs. But Lou has 'hit' on a lot more this year compared to the last few, as well as finally making a move for a PMD (Zidlicky).