Rolston

moustic

I still can't get over how Ilya Kovalchuk ruined Brian Rolston's career. I mean Brian was living up to every $ in his contract for a year and a half before Ilya was traded to this team. He's gone downhill ever since.

Now don't get me started on how Ilya has ruined Matt Corrente's development...

Little known fact: Kovalchuk and Lemaire were the extra shooters on the grassy knoll. Lemaire, of course, used mind bullets.

• Like 1

this is two very clear circumventions of the cba

Oh my, how I missed that word! But it's okay, we're going to hear it a lot next summer when the league does everything it can to stop us from re-signing Parise we re-sign Parise.

Hehe, it'll be awkward after no one claims him and he comes back to the team.

Imagine the Rags had enough cap space to claim him. Not sure why, maybe it's an obssession about the Rangers constantly trying to steal our players, but I just keep thinking about that scenario. It would be pretty ridiculous if the Devils had to pay a Ranger for a season and a half. Even if he's pretty awful (then again, at 2.5M a year and for 1.5 seasons he might prove helpful to some team).

Oh my, how I missed that word! But it's okay, we're going to hear it a lot next summer when the league does everything it can to stop us from re-signing Parise we re-sign Parise.

Imagine the Rags had enough cap space to claim him. Not sure why, maybe it's an obssession about the Rangers constantly trying to steal our players, but I just keep thinking about that scenario. It would be pretty ridiculous if the Devils had to pay a Ranger for a season and a half. Even if he's pretty awful (then again, at 2.5M a year and for 1.5 seasons he might prove helpful to some team).

Weren't the Rangers still paying Bobby Holik when he was here a couple years ago?

Come on someone pick him up!!!!

If I had the $$$ to pay for the remainder of his contract I would BUY him, and place him on a pee-wee team. Then void his contract when he is unable to play :D I would then hope that the isle's would give him a contract so he can still play.

I would of course give him the $$$ regardless. :D

Edited by Dead

we get it, you and mantaray don't like kovalchuk and think he drowns puppies in addition to getting terrible shooting luck

It all makes so much sense now. Kovy is too exhausted from quarterbacking all those Eagles games to hit the net. Shooting percentage aberration: Explained. (It also explains why one game Sunday night was postponed and the other wasn't ....

)

Cue CRASHER with a cringe-inducing Michael Vick joke in 3...2...1...

Sorry, I won my championships....no more dogs need die for my cause till next September since I'm keeping him :evil:

Until then it will be a stream of John Cena saying THE CHAMP....IS.....HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and it spins...wheeeee!!)

That's telekinesis, Kyle!

WonderLou, what is the secret of your power?

WonderLou, won't you take me far away from the losing play now...

Clearly Rolston was the guy who fired the shot that nicked the curb under the triple underpass. Since him actually hitting anyone would be you know, a stretch.

That made me laugh quietly to myself. :clap2: