Stevens Night Promotional Print

JWomp

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the game because I have two finals that day and I'm at school at the University of Delaware. I know on Opening Night, some of you guys were able to grab a couple extra posters after the game (even though I tried and only got one lol).

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if someone could try to get an extra Stevens giveaway for me.

Let me know, I would love to get one of these...thanks!

-Jordan

If someone could pick me up an extra Stevens print too I'd really appreciate it. (Edit: I'll reimburse someone for the postage if someone is nice enough to hook me up.) Actually, I was at opening night, and when I picked up my commemorative print then, there were a few stuck together so I have an extra to trade with someone if they want.

PM me if you're interested in trading or if you can help me out with a print. Thanks in advance.

Edited by gionta182

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the game because I have two finals that day and I'm at school at the University of Delaware. I know on Opening Night, some of you guys were able to grab a couple extra posters after the game (even though I tried and only got one lol).

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if someone could try to get an extra Stevens giveaway for me.

Let me know, I would love to get one of these...thanks!

-Jordan

Was anyone able to grab an extra print?

i got an extra.

pm me

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.