Rangers Fan Claims She Was Assaulted Saturday

grcenter47

aww shucks. I guess I have to find somewhere else to post because this d!p$h!t wants me to do so. Been here longer than you, fella. Retard? I guess you are in 2nd grade? Is that REALLY supposed to bother me? Never been run off any Rangers site, but thanks for playing.

you want a biscuit? :D

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

There's a difference between venting on an online forum, and calling the police and posturing in front of a news camera.

And Flyers fans are savages. You're comparing apples and sociopathic oranges. If someone says a Devils fan assaulted them, they probably heard the word "suck" one time too many and got insulted. If someone says a Flyers fan assaulted them, they're probably in a hospital.

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.

• Like 4

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.

:rofl: That is a little green plus mark for you. Ranjas....you kill me :rofl:

Back in 2000, a 10 year old Leafs fan to me to suck his dick while his dad nodded approvingly.

Gill: Well, did [you], or what?

Brodie: Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

/Mall Rats

Matteau posts here all the time during Devils Rags, and is fair and classy. Do I agree with him/her on this issue? No, but there are a lot of Devils fans on this board who are worse posters. You wanna argue, be my guest, but stop with the personal b!tching.

Sorry to get all hall monitory.

Matteau posts here all the time during Devils Rags, and is fair and classy. Do I agree with him/her on this issue? No, but there are a lot of Devils fans on this board who are worse posters. You wanna argue, be my guest, but stop with the personal b!tching.

This is what you call fair and classy?

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

you want a biscuit? Cursed at, you should be able to deal with, threatened? Not necessary, but most of those are futile attempts to get under your skin. Maybe in this case it wasn't so futile. Being spit at is way over the line, I'll give you that one.

This troll should have been banned a long time ago. Banning other teams fans is the only thing HF boards does right. NJDevs has just always been open to other teams fans who don't troll too hard but I'd rather see all Ranger fans banned cause if I never had to deal or talk to another Rangers fan for the rest of my life it would be fine by me.

• Like 3

i remember when they were talking about the winter classic incident on WFAN and some Islanders fan called and said it even happened in the 1980's. He said he went to MSG one day with a friend in an Islanders jersey and when he went to the concession stand, three rangers fans surrounded him saying if he didnt throw out his Islanders jersey, they were going to beat him down. Apparently the guy threw out his jersey and he was upset because he had it autographed by Mike Bossy

I think you must work for Fox news if you think her post's are fair and classy, this is a Devils fan's board, we don't need fans from other teams coming here and starting crap...they have their own boards for that.

No that's how every Ranger fan starts on this board, then their true blue arrogant @sshole attention whore colors show. It's happened with every single one of them over the years. Same goes with every Ranger fan I've ever known. Douche bag is in their DNA.

• Like 2

gracias.

maybe you should take your dumb fvckin ass over to the HF boards, where they have a rangers board, cause there ain't one here, moron. you're a perfect example of why everyone hates rangers fans.

Been there, place sucks. Too many teenagers and too many wanna-be PC cops. Only thing it is good for is the info you can get about cities and tickets for other teams. I'm a perfect example? I simply come here to discuss the series and you get your panties twisted. So, I simply offer a suggestions for you and your little friend there so you could get great enjoyment out of your message board experience.

I'll pass, but thank you for the suggestion. But, I guess you just completely missed the irony of your post. Wah wah wah, the mean Rangers fan posts on here, wah wah wah, I dont like him. Wah wah wah, I can't think of anything intelligent to write so I write, "Go fvck yourslef." Oooooh, you really got me there. I feel so terrible, I might just stop coming here. What a whiny little b!tch.

You troll here and you know it and lots of others know it as well. I can't stand you or other Rangers fans posting here because its a Devils message board. You add nothing to this board so why the fvck would I want to read anything you post?

Well, my ignore list just got one name longer.

This level of trolling is ban-worthy IMO. I don't care how long someone has held their username. Other users -- Rangers fans or not -- have been booted for similar juvenile, substanceless name-calling and fight-picking.

Been there, place sucks. Too many teenagers and too many wanna-be PC cops. Only thing it is good for is the info you can get about cities and tickets for other teams. I'm a perfect example? I simply come here to discuss the series and you get your panties twisted. So, I simply offer a suggestions for you and your little friend there so you could get great enjoyment out of your message board experience.

im sure that's all you come here for. just like the rags fan that got "assaulted" did absolutely NOTHING to deserve it, right? point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

There are a few things that are certainties on this forum. One is that when the Rangers' pipedream of winning the cup dies -- whether against us or the Kings -- Matteau will clamber back into the darkness like a cockroach and disappear until the next meaningless Rangers win sometime in October or November. They may be sh!t-eaters, but they are survivors.

He just is never around this deep into May. He's feeling his oats. It's kind of adorable.

im sure that's all you come here for. just like the rags fan that got "assaulted" did absolutely NOTHING to deserve it, right? point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

so, you speak for everyone? If you don't want to respond to me, then don't. Very simple.

Well, my ignore list just got one name longer.

This level of trolling is ban-worthy IMO. I don't care how long someone has held their username. Other users -- Rangers fans or not -- have been booted for similar juvenile, substanceless name-calling and fight-picking.

name-calling and fight-picking? I have only done it to those who have attacked first. Go back and read if you want.

You troll here and you know it and lots of others know it as well. I can't stand you or other Rangers fans posting here because its a Devils message board. You add nothing to this board so why the fvck would I want to read anything you post?

Then don't read it. Problem solved. I visit several different message boards. See several posters who I find annoying and have no interest in reading/responding to anything they write. So, I simply do not open any threads they start and if they do respond to a thread I open, I simply pass by their post. It is actually a VERY simple process.

There are a few things that are certainties on this forum. One is that when the Rangers' pipedream of winning the cup dies -- whether against us or the Kings -- Matteau will clamber back into the darkness like a cockroach and disappear until the next meaningless Rangers win sometime in October or November. They may be sh!t-eaters, but they are survivors.

He just is never around this deep into May. He's feeling his oats. It's kind of adorable.

regardless of outcome, I will take my hiatus from this board after this series, come back in july when free agency opens, then pop in from time to time during the season. I won't completely disappear, I would never want to disappoint my fans Satans Hockey and Kovy138.

so, you speak for everyone? If you don't want to respond to me, then don't. Very simple.

name-calling and fight-picking? I have only done it to those who have attacked first. Go back and read if you want.

i'd say i speak for the majority of the people on this board. and it's more then not wanting to respond to you, i don't want to see your posts at all anymore. and don't suggest putting you on the ignore list, because it does nothing for me knowing you're still posting your bullsh-t on here, even if i can't see it. the only logical solution is you getting banned, which should have happened long ago.

Oh, so kinda like when the tree falls in the forest, but you don't hear it. You know it still makes a sound? I gave you very logical and simple solutions. I will say I find it quite humorous that someone with less than 400 posts on a board that has been around for ~10 years thinks they should have a say in who gets banned.