• Nov 12
    • Dec 12
    • Jan 13
    • Feb 13
    • Mar 13
    • Apr 13
    • Oct 13
    • Never

You're only punishing yourself.. I never understand this type of protest.. Let them take care of their business and then enjoy watching Devils hockey when it's back.. Besides, it's the rich teams like the Rangers and Flyers who are really screwing this up by wanting the players to subsidize the poorer teams, not themselves.. But punish the Devils for it.. Eh we don't need fans or money anyway right

Bro I pay 3x what you pay . . . . Who is being punished? I will save my $$$ and do what I wish to do with it. Not have the Devils or ANY other team in any other sport control my time, plus they hold your money for months and months now NO product.

You wait around and let the devils control your schedule and time.

As far as the "fans" go you can't even call them fair weather becuase "the fans" couldn't even full that arena during the playoffs or the Stanley Cup, some fans . . . . I don't want to hear they were sold out because there where MANY open seats for all the post season games . . . I know I was there, just saying

Bro I pay 3x what you pay . . . . Who is being punished? I will save my $$$ and do what I wish to do with it. Not have the Devils or ANY other team in any other sport control my time, plus they hold your money for months and months now NO product.

You wait around and let the devils control your schedule and time.

As far as the "fans" go you can't even call them fair weather becuase "the fans" couldn't even full that arena during the playoffs or the Stanley Cup, some fans . . . . I don't want to hear they were sold out because there where MANY open seats for all the post season games . . . I know I was there, just saying

You need to get glasses my man. What is the definition of "MANY" to you? 2? 10? In all seriousness, the Rock was packed throughout the playoffs, including the 1st round vs. Florida. These were the best playoff crowds we've had in a long, long time. While the Devils had to use student discount offers to fill the building in round 1, all tickets were eventually sold. I did see some open seats in the lower tier corners for round 1 but I can tell you that those tickets were sold as I tried to pick-up a pair and upgrade downstairs before each game on ticketmaster and they were sold out. Tickets could be had on StubHub, but I wasn't paying the prices those people were asking for them so I stayed where my season tix were.

After Round 1, there wasn't a seat in the house for the Flyers and Rags series, except for maybe a couple here or there that scalpers couldn't get rid of. Same thing with the Cup finals.

I was at every game throughout the playoffs and you're just wrong. Good jub trying to perpetuate the stereotype though.

You need to get glasses my man. What is the definition of "MANY" to you? 2? 10? In all seriousness, the Rock was packed throughout the playoffs, including the 1st round vs. Florida. These were the best playoff crowds we've had in a long, long time. While the Devils had to use student discount offers to fill the building in round 1, all tickets were eventually sold. I did see some open seats in the lower tier corners for round 1 but I can tell you that those tickets were sold as I tried to pick-up a pair and upgrade downstairs before each game on ticketmaster and they were sold out. Tickets could be had on StubHub, but I wasn't paying the prices those people were asking for them so I stayed where my season tix were.

After Round 1, there wasn't a seat in the house for the Flyers and Rags series, except for maybe a couple here or there that scalpers couldn't get rid of. Same thing with the Cup finals.

I was at every game throughout the playoffs and you're just wrong. Good jub trying to perpetuate the stereotype though.

you can be the top mman on this page, if you are telling me there are 2 - 10 seats open you are drinking the kool aid for sure there really is NO discussion here I was there and know what I saw. Believe what you will. Maybe the rafters were missing a few seats but not the lower bowl. Cheap devils fans strike again . . . .

you can be the top mman on this page, if you are telling me there are 2 - 10 seats open you are drinking the kool aid for sure there really is NO discussion here I was there and know what I saw. Believe what you will. Maybe the rafters were missing a few seats but not the lower bowl. Cheap devils fans strike again . . . .

Stop acting like you were the only one there. I was at every game too. I don't have to believe anything. The Rock was packed save a seat or 2 here or there that probably weren't resold on StubHub. The Devils sold all seats to every game so it was, indeed, a sellout every night of the playoffs this season, regardless of the exact # of people that showed up. Some people just love to complain, even when there is nothing to complain about.

:lol: You are so obviously full of sh!t.

Edited by devilsfan26

Does anyone think a lockout will be averted? I am starting to lose hope that I will be able to attend a game this season. :evilcry: Though I will try to be at opening night if possible. :cheers:

On a positive note at least I will be in Newark during games... God help an rangers players that have to be seen in the ED however... :whistling::rolleyes:

Edited by Dead

KatieStrangESPN: #CBA NHL, NHLPA have been talking for two hours now. Interpret that as you wish

Chris Botta ‏@ChrisBottaNHL

Don Fehr didn't say much, just that NHL and NHLPA "are still trying to bridge the gap."

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl

Don Fehr said there is really no news to report and he did not want to say what was discussed. It's possible they meet again later today.

Katie Strang ‏@KatieStrangESPN

#CBA NHL commissioner Gary Bettman also declined to characterize meeting but said "it's always good to have dialogue"

Edited by Zubie#8

Stop acting like you were the only one there. I was at every game too. I don't have to believe anything. The Rock was packed save a seat or 2 here or there that probably weren't resold on StubHub. The Devils sold all seats to every game so it was, indeed, a sellout every night of the playoffs this season, regardless of the exact # of people that showed up. Some people just love to complain, even when there is nothing to complain about.

It was probably a small number, probably less than 20, but at least during the morning of SCF game days, there were club seats available on Ticketmaster.

It was probably a small number, probably less than 20, but at least during the morning of SCF game days, there were club seats available on Ticketmaster.

You're probably right. But those must have been hold backs that the team released because every time I looked for tickets in the lower bowl (including clubs) for myself or friends on Ticketmaster, nothing was available.

The Devils often call regular season games a sellout where 1/3 of the club seats are empty (much like the Yankees, Giants and Jets - these teams don't consider premium club seating part of the general admission that counts towards what they determine is a reported sellout). However, that clearly wasn't the case during the playoffs as even the club sections were full.

Edited by Chuck the Duck

You're probably right. But those must have been hold backs that the team released because every time I looked for tickets in the lower bowl (including clubs) for myself or friends on Ticketmaster, nothing was available.

The Devils often call regular season games a sellout where 1/3 of the club seats are empty (much like the Yankees, Giants and Jets - these teams don't consider premium club seating part of the general admission that counts towards what they determine is a reported sellout). However, that clearly wasn't the case during the playoffs as even the club sections were full.

True, but the Devils were being less than honest when the team website said that all tix were sold a few days earlier.

Really though, the complaint lies more with Ticketmaster. TM constantly hides the ball when it comes to saying what tickets are actually available and at what price, the obvious aim being to push fans into buying the more expensive seats. I just wish they would tell you upfront, before entering the Captcha and what seats you would prefer to buy, like they do on Stubhub.

Interestingggg.... If Minnesota waives Nick Palmieri, do we grab him? I think he did well enough here to at least be brought back and placed in the minors for depth... Not a big deal really, but not much else to talk about haha

I'd say no. He was basically handed a spot this year and did nothing with it. I'm pretty sure his knock has been his inability to be consistent. I'm not sure where I read that last part.

Interestingggg.... If Minnesota waives Nick Palmieri, do we grab him? I think he did well enough here to at least be brought back and placed in the minors for depth... Not a big deal really, but not much else to talk about haha

According to capgeek, Nick Palmieri doesn't even have a contract for next season.

I thought they enacted some clause in case of a lockout to prevent waived players from being taken

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.