NFL WEEK ONE!!!

CRASHER

Don't want to say that last nights Raven game was "great". But if you love smash mouth Defense like I do, it was somewhat enjoyable.

I like the fact we had 3 turnovers and still won, especially with the early fumble inside our own 10.

Ray-Ray had his chinstrap on last night and led the team to victory. He is one of the greatest leaders in football history.

Really curious play calling with the Jets. Cotchery's TD is negated, and you stop throwing??? Your trying to run on the Raven's D?

We should have thrown more, it was obvious that the Jets D could not cover our wideouts in the spread formation (penalties, penalties, penalties).

I hated our play calling with 4 minutes left when we should have gone for the jugular and ended up punting with 1+ minute left.

Raven D coming up big on third down last night was great to watch.

Now, about that check written by coach Ryan......

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he makes me wish Herm Edwards was our OC... I swear 6000 rushing attempts a season would be better then THIS

Are you absolutely sure about this? Last night was too Herm-ballish for my liking. How you don't even attempt to take advantage of a secondary depleted by injuries and an officiating crew that is flag-happy is beyond me. Especially after the one time we did throw deep in the game it was a 40-yard completion to Keller but Black Moses' illegal motion canceled out the play.

Hey at least the Jets didn't lose to a pitiful team that will probably finish in last place, ya know, like the Redskins. :lol:

I believe the Redskins will finish 2nd in the East and get a Wildcard.

Eaglets will be last in the East. I picked them to go 4-12. :evil:

I believe the Redskins will finish 2nd in the East and get a Wildcard.

Eaglets will be last in the East. I picked them to go 4-12. :evil:

Michael Vick and Andy Reid makes that a very likely possibility :P

and as much as the Ryan Grant injury sucked... NO TEAM lost more key players to IR then the Eagles did on Sunday... esp. Weaver, he's SO important to their offense

Weaver? Oh, sure sure. A team that relies on the run as much as the Eaglets losing their FB is devastating. :mellow:

Imagine the Cowboys w/o Moose! :o

Weaver? Oh, sure sure. A team that relies on the run as much as the Eaglets losing their FB is devastating. :mellow:

Imagine the Cowboys w/o Moose! :o

he's their short yardage guy and a monster blocker for the run and pass.... I'd come close to calling him a major key player on this team... the most important guys don't all show up on the fantasy football rosters :P