New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO. IT'S ANOTHER REPORT OF A REPORT!!!!! BEING REPORTED!

My source says, that something is close because word is that Kovalchuk thought about a contract while using the mens room. Now he is going grocery shopping with his wife in NY so that means he is considering the rangers. But since he has to cut his grass in NJ he may re consider the Devils, according to my source.

50 pages of nonsense. Only this forum could pull that off.

...but what we'd do with OUT it! haha

This will all be settled after Lou finishes his panera break.

Longtime Devils fan, but I am new here.....What's with all the panera references? Is this Lou's favorite lunchtime spot? Is this where he talks deals and trades while eating a smokehouse turkey panini, with an apple, and a fruit punch?

I had a late breakfast (egg white omelet with ham, spinach, onions, and cheddar cheese if you were wondering) so I'm not gonna be lunching for a while :P

And you're from Westfield aren't you? Prime Panara area.

When was the last time you were over at the HF Boards? I think they can outdo us on long threads about nonsense any day.

I think they're Kovy thread has been closed and relocated four or five times with about 250 pages haha.

And you're from Westfield aren't you? Prime Panara area.

Yessir, there's a Panera downtown that's full of Westfielders. Oddly, I have yet to see Lou there, though.

When was the last time you were over at the HF Boards? I think they can outdo us on long threads about nonsense any day.

true, but I think they get more traffic over there. maybe?