GDT: ECF Game 3 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils

Zubie#8

Honestly, this is to the point of being unfair already. If I was in that locker room, I'd be so deflated because the reality would dawn on me that no matter how well we play, Lundqvist will always be the final judge.

The Rangers may end up being the worst team to ever win a cup.

I don't know what u guys are talking about. We Owned the entire first two periods and yes i thought we actually had a lot of scoring opportunities. Besides our horrific PP really the only thing we can complain about is lundqvist playing stellar. Kovy should have lifted that puck in the first period to make it 1-0 but what can you do

Devils are outplaying the rangers for 75-80% of the games so far. It's tough to take that they are behind 2-1, but we all knew going in that defense wins championships. This is the balancing factor that the rangers have had on their side so far.

Shut out again...deflating. Devils need to step it up cause this just isn't going to get it done. Not with Super Queen in net. That's not to say there wasn't also some bad luck today as well with the posts and missed chances but results are what matters. What is even worse is NJ seems to control play then end up just having the first shot in 10 min randomly go in. :(

Edited by NJDevils1214

Prudential Center = MSG West of Hudson

Yea because our penalty boxes and half the other facilities are broken and our roof leaks fvcking asbestos.. Yea ok

MSG is thei most overrated arena

Edited by Onddeck

Honestly, this is to the point of being unfair already. If I was in that locker room, I'd be so deflated because the reality would dawn on me that no matter how well we play, Lundqvist will always be the final judge.

The Rangers may end up being the worst team to ever win a cup.

If they did they'll have beaten the 6, 7, 8 seeds in the east and the 8 in the west. Murderer's Row.

Its not trolling if what I say is the truth.

Devils have no fans. Barely anyway.

Devils winning is bad for NHL and the game of hockey.

Oh please, enough if this sh!t.

Yes, New York has more fans. Brilliant deduction.

It seemed like the devils figured out how to get good opportunities in Game 2, and then in game 3 they decided to go back to wasnt working. I feel like I just watched game 1 again. Both games I feel the final score does not reflect the balance of play. however, that's hockey. Quick swings of momentum can be cruel, and that's what's happened.

Oh please, enough if this sh!t.

Yes, New York has more fans. Brilliant deduction.

Enough - mods - please wtf?

What does this "theKorean" guy have to do to get shut down.

Obvious troll here.

Edited by DevilinLA
  • Like 1