hattrick

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5-0 Sabres :rofl:

Is that for real? :blink::rofl:

Man. I was on the phone with Clown before and we both thought the Flyers would win. I said 4-1. LMAO...glad I am wrong.

Btw, 3-0 Canadiens. Ex-Ranger Garth Murray scores.

WE KICK ASS!!!

WE CAN PLAY LIKE sh!t FOR 20 MINUTES AND STILL BE WINNING 2-0!!! :P

Well, it wasn't sh!t, but it was less than the standard we have been used to.

*AND* no matter what happens the rest of the game, Weekes's playoff GAA against us is going up. :)

All thanks to that beautiful pass by Raflaski and a great shot by Madden. Maddog is the short handed king.

Great pass by Rafalski too!

How is it that Maddog can shoot a puck from outside the blueline and have it go one net, but when he's on a breakaway and two feet from the goalie he shoots it 10 feet wide?

Still love the guy though! He can have his face ripped open and still play!

All thanks to that beautiful pass by Raflaski and a great shot by Madden. Maddog is the short handed king.

That pass was ridiculous. Poti had good position too to break it up and Rafalski somehow put it between his skates to Madden. Also, the angle he scored from was tough. There wasn't much room. And that's how this series is going thus far. Moore hits the post shorthanded down a goal. The Devils come down the way and somehow Ken Klee scores after the puck is deflected in mid air. Crazy stuff like that you can't predict.

I still think this is a game. If I'm Renney, I tell my team they played well but made two mistakes and they were costly. I shoot the puck more. Defensively they were fine.

Well, that's what it looked like Orr was trying to do to Gomez.

Eh. I don't know what he was doing there. It looked like inexperience. A silly penalty that could've essentially ended the game.

Holding the stick ok. UNSPORTSMANLIKE what a load of horse sh!t, its the damn playoffs and he was reacting to the call terrible call

Only bad call in the game. A much better officiated game.