jersey customization

SeanMac16

I know there's a thousand of these but I can't seem to find one I'm thinking about customizing my authentic and I'm just wondering where to send it. Also any sugestions on who I should get?

I know there's a thousand of these but I can't seem to find one I'm thinking about customizing my authentic and I'm just wondering where to send it. Also any sugestions on who I should get?

Exclusive Pro. Runs about $50-60. They are the ones who do the lettering for the jerseys that the Devils wear on-ice. I wouldn't trust any other place given how many other places screw up the font or just the lettering in general.

Exclusive Pro. Runs about $50-60. They are the ones who do the lettering for the jerseys that the Devils wear on-ice. I wouldn't trust any other place given how many other places screw up the font or just the lettering in general.

This 100%.

Also I think I finally figured out why everyone seems to use the wrong font. I was at Hockey Haus in Bound Brook last night and the guy working there said they use the officially-licensed team fonts sent straight to them from Reebok, and hanging right behind his head as he said it was a Devils jersey that they customized and it had the same wrong font everyone else uses. So it seems the problem isn't the customizers, it's stupid Reebok sending out the wrong font! :argh:

This 100%.

Also I think I finally figured out why everyone seems to use the wrong font. I was at Hockey Haus in Bound Brook last night and the guy working there said they use the officially-licensed team fonts sent straight to them from Reebok, and hanging right behind his head as he said it was a Devils jersey that they customized and it had the same wrong font everyone else uses. So it seems the problem isn't the customizers, it's stupid Reebok sending out the wrong font! :argh:

I think that that guy told you at Hockey Haus is complete BS. I once got a jersey from NHL.com store and while the lettering was heat pressed and the letters themselves were a vinyl/fabric hybrid with drawn-on stitches, the font was correct except it was maybe a little undersized on the letter.

Not everyone uses the wrong font, it is where they choose to get it from and I believe they just go with anyone who is close. Not only that, but Hockey Haus has a reputation of spacing the letters way too far out from each other on the nameplate. I would never go to them for customization.

I think that that guy told you at Hockey Haus is complete BS. I once got a jersey from NHL.com store and while the lettering was heat pressed and the letters themselves were a vinyl/fabric hybrid with drawn-on stitches, the font was correct except it was maybe a little undersized on the letter.

Not everyone uses the wrong font, it is where they choose to get it from and I believe they just go with anyone who is close. Not only that, but Hockey Haus has a reputation of spacing the letters way too far out from each other on the nameplate. I would never go to them for customization.

Yeah the letters were definitely spaced too far apart, just like the Janssen jersey they did for me about seven years ago. He told me the same thing then about it being officially licensed and whatever.