Playoff GIFs & Photoshops

thelastonealive

this is hilarious. I have a few on my PC but I am not well versed on posting images in my messages.

upload to something like picasa web albums and post link to picture in "insert image" tab in post. or just upload to njdevs gallery and do the same.

In continuation to this classic.....

538273_10101658181168529_8827731_68338750_1667226251_n.jpg

...here is one I just created...

74793_10101658183084689_367929700_n.jpg

And here is the caption I made with my post of this picture on facebook:

To all the Noo Yawk Rangers fans who were born and raised in New Jersey but root for their own state's rival (including our very own Governor Jumbotron), to all the Rangers fans who would not shut the hell up about being in first place this season (act like you've been there before...oh wait I guess you haven't any time in your memory), to the tool in the section next to me tonight with the Sean Avery jersey, to all the hockey analysts and "experts" who never give the Devils the credit and respect they deserve (especially to Barry Melrose who said the Devils would miss the playoffs this year because "they're not an elite team like the Penguins, Flyers, or Rangers"), to the idiots that called in to WFAN and said the Rangers would win in 5 because the Devils would steal a game on a bad call by the refs, to the MSG Network who kept on drawing comparisons to a series that happened 18 years ago and will have no choice but to keep re-running those 1994 highlights in the offseason because once again they have nothing else to show, to everyone who said Brodeur is too old and is a has-been, to everyone who calls Lundqvist "King" despite his NHL career being devoid of any accomplishments, to the Raynjuhs fans who said the Devils played boring hockey for the past 17 years (I found those three Stanley Cups rather exciting) and then applauded their own neutral zone trap this season, to everyone who says the Devils have no fans and obviously has not been in attendance for this playoff run...this one is for every last one of you. Enjoy.

• Like 5

To all the Noo Yawk Rangers fans who were born and raised in New Jersey but root for their own state's rival (including our very own Governor Jumbotron), to all the Rangers fans who would not shut the hell up about being in first place this season (act like you've been there before...oh wait I guess you haven't any time in your memory), to the tool in the section next to me tonight with the Sean Avery jersey, to all the hockey analysts and "experts" who never give the Devils the credit and respect they deserve (especially to Barry Melrose who said the Devils would miss the playoffs this year because "they're not an elite team like the Penguins, Flyers, or Rangers"), to the idiots that called in to WFAN and said the Rangers would win in 5 because the Devils would steal a game on a bad call by the refs, to the MSG Network who kept on drawing comparisons to a series that happened 18 years ago and will have no choice but to keep re-running those 1994 highlights in the offseason because once again they have nothing else to show, to everyone who said Brodeur is too old and is a has-been, to everyone who calls Lundqvist "King" despite his NHL career being devoid of any accomplishments, to the Raynjuhs fans who said the Devils played boring hockey for the past 17 years (I found those three Stanley Cups rather exciting) and then applauded their own neutral zone trap this season, to everyone who says the Devils have no fans and obviously has not been in attendance for this playoff run...this one is for every last one of you. Enjoy.

Very nicely done.

In continuation to this classic.....

538273_10101658181168529_8827731_68338750_1667226251_n.jpg

...here is one I just created...

74793_10101658183084689_367929700_n.jpg

Beautiful! The picture and the quote!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.